Special talk awesome! How could I have been so blind?

by IMustBreakAway 19 Replies latest social humour

• still_in74
    still_in74

For his anger flares up easily.Happy are all those taking refuge in him."

BTW, the speaker made it clear that the "son" is Jesus and "He" is Jehovah.

Question for JWs:

Would you say that Jehovah is "slow to anger"?

wow, never really thought of that.

I guess I might have heard it if I went to my special talk. I had a special "stay home and drink beer day" instead.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

All these Wactower dates are a load of cobblers you can make them fit any dates in history if you wanted to.I think nation shall rise against nation refers to the Europeans conquering the Native American Nations starting in the 16th century which led to the Indian Wars which led to the Indian Removal Act in 1830 etc.I have it on good authority that a lot of Ancient Worthies lived in buffalo hide tents and not in Beth Sarim mansions.

The worst war in history for annhilation happened in the second century AD so I have been told.This was in China at Red Rocks where millions upon millions were slaughtered.Try counting end time scenarios from there if you please.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    I have it on good authority that a lot of Ancient Worthies lived in buffalo hide tents and not in Beth Sarim mansions.

Some you know, or have talked to???

• Open mind
    Open mind

still_in74:

I had a special "stay home and drink beer day" instead.

You definitely chose "the better portion" my brother.

OM

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    Until 1943 the WTS taught that
    *** jv chap. 28 p. 632 Testing and Sifting From Within ***Based on the premise that events of the first century might find parallels in related events later, they also concluded that if Jesus’ baptism and anointing in the autumn of 29 C.E. paralleled the beginning of an invisible presence in 1874, then his riding into Jerusalem as King in the spring of 33 C.E. would point to the spring of 1878 as the time when he would assume his power as heavenly King.

That is extremely interesting Blondie!

For his anger flares up easily. Happy are all those taking refuge in him."

BTW, the speaker made it clear that the "son" is Jesus and "He" is Jehovah.

Question for JWs:

Would you say that Jehovah is "slow to anger"?

You guys are really on the ball here.

Interesting thoughts,

hope4others

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

crazyblondeb,

I have been spoken to on many occasions principly by Chief Newlight who is my life guide while I search by many waters.I have it on good authority that the Borginization speaks with fork tounge with many tounge twisters uttering forth from encampment Brooklyn by the mighty Hudson.They make many smoke signals with a lot of huffing and puffing but as a plains teepee dweller I take the signals with a pinch of salt not too much though because of the blood pressure.

Must go now Chief Newlight is coming through and I must be guided.But best of fortune go with you and may your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows and may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Eddie.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    *** jv chap. 28 p. 632 Testing and Sifting From Within ***Based on the premise that events of the first century might find parallels in related events later, they also concluded that if Jesus’ baptism and anointing in the autumn of 29 C.E. paralleled the beginning of an invisible presence in 1874, then his riding into Jerusalem as King in the spring of 33 C.E. would point to the spring of 1878 as the time when he would assume his power as heavenly King.

Blondie... The word I noticed was a small one but very telling. It was the word they. As usual they have tried to distance themselves from failed reasoning by using a third person expression. It is certainly not the first time and I am sure it will not be the last. The word should be WE and they know it.

WE concluded this...We were wrong but WE are still blowing it out of our A**

• still_in74
    still_in74
    You definitely chose "the better portion" my brother.

thank you my brother, go in peace.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If any of those humanoids in the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger were to take power, we would mirror the Dark Ages to the T.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks for filling me in... The special talk was my first Sunday I didn't go cuz I became an apostate only 2 weeks ago...

So they are still insisting on 1914.... Such a load of BS..... At some point JW's have to wake up and see it's not the truth....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit