Anyone know of specific subliminal pictures?

by cognac 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cognac
    cognac

The only one I know about is the big Jesus in the revelation book.

Know of any specific other ones? I want to show hubby...

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Big Jesus?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Anyone noticed the one in the bottom left which keeps switching corners clockwise?

Advertising without you realising it!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Heres one.....cant find the others, there have been a few threads about this already a while back....Cant remember what it was about though.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

JESTS PUT THRU DAILY

Allegedly.

I think there are very few examples that are probably genuine, as opposed to typical pareidolia. The ones that seem probable to me include the Aries picture display in the Life Forever book and the skull with "JAH" teeth in the man's sleeve in an old Watchtower. That particular one caused a minor stir in my congregation the week that issue was studied.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

One outstanding picture is found on page 159 of the Revelation book. It is a picture of a mans face in the hand of the angel. Also, be sure to check out more on www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com Go to the site map and you will find a category of subliminal pictures.This site also has a video of an award winning photographer who speaks about the subliminal art in the Watchtower publications.Check out screen 3.

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

sounds like a lot of hooey to me. there are SO many non subliminal messages in print. why bother with steganographic art? you can see anthropomorphic images all over, even in nature if you want. just my $.02.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Cognac,

newCity.jpg picture by bildersicht

the picture of the heavenly city in the Climax book page 302 was striking to me even as a jw. The golden city of John's vision didn't look like Jerusalem or any other city of that time. What does the depiction of the city remind you off? To me it looks like Brooklyn New York!! lol

• chasson
    chasson

You want some pareidolia ?

Caillebote:

Velazquez

On an evangelical site:

A little cat on a catholic website:

So all the world is full of allegical subliminal image, the world is under Satan's rule !!!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Only the evil claw in the Revelation book. Page 52. Holding one of the iron rods. There's no rational explanation for that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit