Anyone know of specific subliminal pictures?

by cognac 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Instead of a poodle skirt it's a Pluto skirt.......Apollo skirt?

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

That one was intentional and raised a stir at the Bible House. Trust me on this one.

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

I can remember an elder in our former congregation pointing out the demonic faces (hidden, in plain sight) in the big red Live Forever book.

And a few months later the WT came out saying something along the lines that this was untrue and a slight on the hardworking artists in the art department at Bethel.

I'll have to try and see if I still have the book in a box up in the loft. If I do I'll post the pictures we were shown and you can make up your own mind.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Two years ago I started a thread :

Watchtower's Art Department strange and hidden images

I boxed the strange artwork. Do those sleeves look normal in yellow boxes a&b? Look at box c & d. Don't they look like claws? What the hell is in yellow box labeled d? I'm not an artist, but don't tell me those sleeves are not strange? Subliminal?

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

A sleeve? Or Watchtower Society's Art Department having a little too much fun mocking their readers?

• Biahi
    Biahi

What is that exactly?

• RULES & REGULATIONS
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

It could be that the artists were having some fun at the WTS's expense. Or non-expense, as I am assuming that these were brothers painting this stuff for free. Being asked to donate time and effort and skill for someone else's benefit might lead to a bit of mischief. Personally, I love the idea that they were sneaking this stuff in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit