What Does An Ultimately Cruel Universe Reveal About God?

by hamilcarr 88 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Perry
    Perry

"So I don't believe God exists" - So, then this thread is moot. Enjoy your Saturday.

• 5go
    5go
    "So I don't believe God exists" - So, then this thread is moot. Enjoy your Saturday.

So wait Perry are you telling me you don't believe in Santa Claus? There are plenty of books to prove he exists. Some of them even by Santa Himself. Also he writes back to children something I have yet see Yahwah/Jesus do once.

• Perry
    Perry

Let's just say that I believe Santa Claus is about as real as "stopping" "God's non-involvement" ;-)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Perry,

But the fact is that the human race is God's enemy....plain and simple. As such he has no obligation whatsoever to humans. I don't understand why this would seem illogical to many folks.

Not just illogical but also steeped in a paranoid delusion.

HS

• 5go
    5go
    Let's just say that I believe Santa Claus is about as real as "stopping" "God's non-involvement" ;-)

Where is your proof Santa doesn't exist.

• Perry
    Perry

When a person can get a God who they preach doesn't exist to "stop" his "wrathful" non-involvement, then I'm quite sure that I'll have the proof that Santa doesn't exist.

• Perry
    Perry

Hey why hasn't anyone commented on the website I posted earlier with the "Fine Tuning" of the universe data.

ParameterMax. Deviation
    Ratio of Electrons:Protons1:10 37
    Ratio of Electromagnetic Force:Gravity1:10 40
    Expansion Rate of Universe1:10 55
    Mass of Universe11:10 59
    Cosmological Constant1:10 120
    These numbers represent the maximum deviation from the accepted values, that would either prevent the universe from existing now, not having matter, or be unsuitable for any form of life.

Dozens of other parameters are listed here:

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/designun.html

• Perry
    Perry

Not just illogical but also steeped in a paranoid delusion.

HS

Hi Hillary,

I see you grace us with your charming personality again!

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    Hey why hasn't anyone commented on the website I posted earlier with the "Fine Tuning" of the universe data.

I don't like to discuss invisible possibilities like God or deviations from actual states, because the visible reality is far more marvelous and unpredictable and less cruel.

• Perry
    Perry

hamilcarr writes:

I don't like to discuss invisible possibilities like God or deviations from actual states, because the visible reality is far more marvelous and unpredictable and less cruel.

Well that seems terribly odd since you started this thread asking for a revelation about God; even asking for a fundamentalist viewpoint. Since I attend an Independent Fundamental Baptist church, I obliged.

Are we supposed to ignore requests made for viewpoints in your future threads?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit