Worst Kingdom Melody lyrics- your votes?

by JimmyPage 74 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Great, now I'm gonna have those songs stuck in my head. It doesnt matter how long you've been away. A few lyrics from a Kingdom Melody brings it all back.

The God of true propheceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee still hurts my ears to this day.

Well, the WT god is surely not a God of true prophecy...as a simple look at their track record reveals.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Lets watch how we walk and watch how we talk ,,,,,,La la lala la la la!

And thus be strong in every way............

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

From house....to house

From door.....o door

While the music goes, plink-plink.....plink-plink.......plink-plink

• dinah
    dinah

Y'all STOPPIT! I had somehow put the "house to house" song outta my mind. Thanks for that one.

Now I've gotta go play The Stones really LOUD. Hey! It's therapy.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Our Circut Oversear got a tape from Africa of a cong. singing very well, so he had us sing the brothers one verse, and then Sister next verse and then TOGETHER....I wanted to yell dude our singing is crap because we are not black!

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

There's a group of Welsh witnesses that tour the UK. Singing Kingdom melodies. They hired a private hall near a congregation I know recently and sung praises to Jehovah - For donations.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Make the "Troof" Your Own

We're Jehovah's Witnesses

Youth - Precious Gifts From God

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Peppermint - are you joking ?

'What shall we bring..... ?'

Is this to the general public or just JWs?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I've been out a long time, don't remember them very well. I remember the one about women was insulting, and the Lazarus one was sooooo slooooow, and depressing. And the Hawaiian one was too lilting, it sounded like a satire on Hawaiian music. Firm and determined in this time of the end - a march? And from house to house, from door to door, yucko. It sounds as though you all have new songs I never heard. Molested bees? Who could sing that without laughing?

• dawg
    dawg

WTF? Is it Asian night at the Apollo? Can't you find some melodies that aren't sung by off key Asians? I remember one night my Vietnamese friend asked me to go to a Vietnamese bar on Karaoke night, you all must do this if you need the laugh of your lives.

Next, Jimmy Page, you SOB, what the hell? I thought you liked good music?

Last, I need some help... what was the song that started off happy as a stoned goat and ended with Jehovah destroying everyone in a great big ball of flames? It sucked, sucked you hear me! Someone please for the love of God, give me a link so I can hear that disgusting song one more time and laugh my ass off!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit