New " Witness Only " Watchtower - Even More Controlling - Check this Out

by flipper 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    If any statements come to our ears that are critical of the truth or that cast aspersions on the congregation, the elders, or any of our brothers ( pedophiles included ? ), we do not accept them at face value. Rather we ask: " Is the one spreading this story acting in harmony with what the Bible says ? Do these stories or allegations further Jehovah's purpose ? Do they promote the peace of the congregation ? " Anything we hear that tears down the brotherhood ( of pedophiles ) rather than builds it up is a worthless thing

They repeat and repeat this through the years, they cannot possibly think they can keep a lid on any negative comments.

version well we see where that has already gotten.......I've read the last few Wt's on pdf right here.

hope4others

• VM44
    VM44

Hallowed is The WatchTower!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Mr Flipper my friend......It's just us damn poztates getting under their skin. Pretty soon that fuse on their tampon is gonna run out and then watch the fireworks!!!!

NMG

• chickpea
    chickpea
    end up with their minds filled with harmful propaganda

this part of the sentence is true if it is realized it is the spew from the b0rg that will lead to real harm

harm: O.E. hearm "hurt, evil, grief, pain, insult," ( online etymology dictionary http://www.etymonline.com/)

• Galileo
    Galileo
    Wouldn't the first question that comes to mind be, "Well, is it true?" They print every other question under the sun, but that one? Hmm, suspicious...

Amen! My exact thought as I was reading this. The source doesn't matter, what matters is whether or not it's true!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Yeah, what IcingHeart said - geez, disharmony is *desirable* when it sets wrongs to right!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I "knew" that was where the so called "FDS" was going with this. It is just another tactic to make the R & F feel special, priveledged to belong to the Borg. Anything to make them feel unique. Plus it's also a way that they are able to convey their "cult inspired message" and control them without alerting the so called "new recruits" in feild circus how controlling of an organization they really are.

To them this is privy information that is only particular to them and they are proud of it.

I'm sorry, but these people are in a coma and need to wake the F*** Up! I wish they could see this. I recognized this shortly after I was baptised into this sh**! I just tried to roll with the punches until I had had enough.

Eyes Wide Open!!!!!!!!

Quirky1

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Mr Flipper I've seen the new Wathtower magazines lying around at mums. Just the new covers - the way they look so 'cultish' is enough for me. I can't bring myself to touch one let alone read it!

I am glad that you decided to have a good glass of wine afterwards to get over such an ordeal!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sounds like the same old stuff they have always been preaching. I would love to know who in my old congregations has left the org., but no way to find out. They can only say the end is "this close" so many times before someone will wake up. I noticed too that if you follow their instructions, there is NO criticism allowed - because it affects the harmony of the congregation. Not a word about whether it is true or not.

• hubert
    hubert

We need those uneducated JWs to run our fast food restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores and various public services.

C'mon, it's a blessing in disguise.

Especially on Holidays, That frees up the "worldly" people so they can enjoy watching their children open gifts Christmas morning, and seeing the delight on their little faces at Easter when they find their Easter Baskets.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit