How did you find this site?

by truthseeker 36 Replies latest jw friends

• IcingHeart
    IcingHeart

My friend told me about it :p

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I actually started searching Ex-Jw's and found Randy's site www.freeminds.org and it all went from there. What an eye opening experience! I am so glad that I am not alone in my endeavors to leave the cultish , clannish WTBS.

Luv U All!

Quirky1

• deeskis
    deeskis

I faded in 1981, most of my family still in. I never thought of doing a google search on the org.........but found this site by accident doing a search on some music and saw one of Tijkmo's threads. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I followed the link to a scottish exjw posting about music!!

I started reading lots of profiles and hundreds of old threads, got quite sleep deprived, and addicted lol. It's a great support network for people who need information and encouragement. I don't get time now to check in much now, but still manage every now and then

• mind my own
    mind my own

Actually a distant friend of mine had sent me an email with a link to this site. I didn't look at the site for several years but I kept the email b/c I wanted it just in case. Last year I finally decided to explore it and here I am!

Thank goodness for friends, distant or not!

MMO

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I'm half deer?

• crazycate
    crazycate

There were things that had always bothered me about "the truth." But I pushed them down and "waited on Jehovah" to answer questions and fix problems. Finally the pile of these things grew too large. I was feeling depressed, anxious and all alone. Apparently I was crazy, because everyone else in the organization was okay, the organization said so. And if one had doubts or concerns, all one had to do was study more, go out in service more, and pray. But this didn't help.

So, one day, I typed "Jehovah's Witnesses" into a search engine and started reading. I found this site. I am still trying to figure out my life, but at least I don't feel all alone anymore.

Cate

• ibme
    ibme

Went for H20 (old) to JWD.

The reason was reasonable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit