What the Hades is going on at the local Kingdom Hall?

by AK - Jeff 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well - whatever the hell it was - it did not fire up the masses. Usually Monday service is 4 to 6 cars in the parking lot. [I have to drive by there every day]. Today - none!

No - I don't believe it could have been service yesterday. In all my 40 years here, there has never been 25% that many cars in the lot for that reason - even the months that they got nearly 100% commitment to pioneering. [Once they even came up with a 'pioneer for one weekend' scheme - not official, but it got the masses on the bandwagon one weekend of that month.]

Next week it will be back to normal - unless the end really is coming this week!!!!!!!!!! Could this be that week before Jehovah closes the ark door? I hope so - I'm tired of watching for the rain everyday.

Jeff

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

No.1 ; The local council have just installed cameras and banned on street parking for all residents and the residents are panicking cuz they have nowhere else to park.

No. 2; Someone has put up a turn sign pointing toward KH .The sign reads "meat in due season freely available here."

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe they were testing a pilot program to have the 5 meetings combined into one 90 minute weekly meeting.

I would attend!

Rub a Dub

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

A special meeting for DO CO and the elduhs, telling them when Armageddy is a-comin', featuring the lap dancing "Fabulous Eldrettes!!"

HB

• Mary
    Mary
    AK-Jeff said: Could this be that week before Jehovah closes the ark door? I hope so - I'm tired of watching for the rain everyday.

Damn I hope not----I told Blondie I'd do the Comments You Will Not Hear for April 15th. If Jehover murders me by the end of the week, I won't be able to finish it off.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The local Democratic Party rented the hall for their Primary Election?

• simplesally
    simplesally

I would say it could be a meeting for all the ministerial servants and elders. Could even be more than one congregation getting together to meet before the next assembly or convention. When we had pioneer meetings with the circuit, presided over by the CO, we always met at a local Kingdom Hall ..... could be any of those. or a huge committee meeting with lots of witnesses!!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Maybe things have gotten so bad throughout the circuit that all 20 congregations held their Special Assembly Day at the one Kingdom Hall instead of an Assembly Hall...?

• JK666
    JK666

Jeff,

I have been following this thread, marriage or funeral, don't know which. Have you heard from D?

JK

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Jeff,

I have been following this thread, marriage or funeral, don't know which. Have you heard from D?

JK

Prob right. Nope. D has not shown as far as I know. Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit