What the Hades is going on at the local Kingdom Hall?

by AK - Jeff 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    We even took our 'honeymoon' at the district convention in London

Now thats what I call Gods Wt loyal subjects!

Thanks for your honesty, it might be time for a 2nd honeymoon now that your free from Wt

hope4others

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    We even took our 'honeymoon' at the district convention in London

Oh no ...... that's just pathetic!!

• BFD
    BFD

Maybe the end is near and they're all cramming into the ark?

BFD

• betteroffdead
    betteroffdead

well in our hall we now have 3 meetings on sunday: 9:30, 12:30, and used to be 3:30 but got changed to 3:00 so it could very well be sunday meeting.

• Robdar
    Robdar

We even took our 'honeymoon' at the district convention in London, Ontario. I recall a couple who were at our motel, who hitched a ride a couple of times, assuming by our youth that we were newlyweds, asking " How long have you been married". My reply was 'two days'!

We were really bOrged!

Hahahahah. Yes you were!

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Could they be running a used car lot to cover more of the pedophile defense fund? I know I always felt like a used car salesman out in service since I KNEW the odometer had been messed with. RD

• blondie
    blondie

Attendance tends to go up after the memorial and then drifts back to the normal numbers.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think it was the fifth Saturday of the month, and they hound people to pioneer (everyone must pioneer) if there are five Saturdays, five Sundays, or both in a month. And people needed to get out in field circus to finish their time. After not completing the distribution of their wastes of paper (my congregation had half of the territory not getting their wastes of paper, either).

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Momz, you are very funny!

• Mary
    Mary

Couple of things:

1) There could be a visiting Missionary who wants to show slides of their life in Africa

2) If the CO or DO (or god forbid, a combination of the two) are in town, they might be holding a "special meeting" for anyone who's interested in screwing their live up pioneering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit