CONCERED WITNESSES ARE SIGNING UP FOR LIVE TELEPHONE CONFERENCE

by kool aid man06 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Jehovah's Witnesses, if it was proved to you beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have been lied to, would you care? What would you do about it? Deny it? Make excuses for it? Accept it? Would you do anything about it? But You have been told there is no where to go! Put this on your calendar NOW! Join hundreds of people on a special live telephone conference call on Friday March 28 at 9p.m. EST. No computer is needed, simply call this number (712)432-8710 use pin number 9925. This conference is for all people who have been touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower and are wondering why so many JW's are now leaving. Has the mass exodus begun?

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

edited: My question has been answered by this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/155336/1.ashx

INQ

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Please provide a weblink or any further information about this phone conference.

It sounds great.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick,

Since Ray and I have those anniversary plans, we may miss the tele-conference. Will you be taping it? Lilly

• minimus
    minimus

What exactly is this conference call about?

• Einstein
    Einstein

Are lurkers allowed? You may get a lot of people interested in the conversation but who won't want to talk.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

And what does it cost to hear what we already know? I am suspect of this. I didn't like the guy's tone when he messaged me via youtube. Kinda pushy and I smelled a profit for him in this somewhere. Good luck. W.Once

• minimus
    minimus

tell us when will these things be.......?

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

The increased traffic on our website www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com and the recent surge of viewers on our Youtube videos are speaking a loud message! Active witnesses have been e-mailing and calling us saying they are concerned with what is going on behind the curtains of the Watchtower.A time reporting ,card carrying anointed,book study conducting ministerial servant came to our house church and actually partook with us.Our group demonstrated in front of the Wilmington, Ma. kingdom hall this past memorial, and saw more evidence of JW,s being concerned and having doubts.Many witnesses were reading our signs and making eye contact with the apostates,one even stoped his truck in the middle of the street and came over to talk with us.Two congregations meet in Wilmington and the attendance was certainly not great.So the timing is right for the concerned Jehovah's witnesses and all of us to get into the conference and politely discuss whats on the minds of the modern day wittness.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

How much will it cost per minute?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit