CONCERED WITNESSES ARE SIGNING UP FOR LIVE TELEPHONE CONFERENCE

by kool aid man06 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

Kool Aid Man, are you making $$$ off of this (as has been suggested)?

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Or are you canvassing on WTland for your own church ? pas joli ça.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Why are so many people so sceptical.Maybe you would rather have me post a topic on "whats your favorite popsicle at district conventions "The conference call is FREE ! The only cost will be your normal phone call cost. If you get free calling after 9:pm all the better. There is no hidden agenda! Don't go balistic because this recently disassociated witness happens to be a motivational speaker,thats just what we need to motivate witnesses out! I will be interviewing him and at this time He thinks He will remain anonymous,but in the near future He will reveal who He is,mabey even in our interview.Only 400 callers will be able to connect so be ready and get in early.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

That's a pretty cool website you have there, except I think it will immediately turn off a lot of JWs who'll disregard it as too "apostate-like."

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Rick - I listened to your jc recordings, and you come across as honest and fair. I don't smell any sort of mischief here.

I hope it goes well, and I hope you can have an impact with the conference calls. Not a bad idea - jw's can listen in, hopefully hear a reasoned voice, and don't even have to speak if they don't wish to - [or maybe that is not even an option?]

Good luck.

Jeff

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

The website www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com is working,it's doing just what we hoped it would do "GET WITNESSES OUT"! some say it's to spooky and frightening and will scare JW's away. This site is attracting younger JW's.,granted it's not for everybody,but people do think in pictures,remember in pictures,and are moved to action with pictures.All of the critical sites of theWatchtower are working and they are all playing a part in helping JW,s out of the Watchtower. If you have any questions about the telephone conference you can reach us thru the website listed above.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick is a good guy, I have been to his house church several times. He is really trying to help jw's who want to leave the org. but do not know where to go to have their Q's answered. Many are still Christians and are in need of encouragment and want to develop a closer relationship with Christ. He and his wife are helping a lot of people. They have been helping my husband who has been struggling with faith issues since leaving the WT. You guys can trust Rick, the call is free.

I am going to be away for my 16th wedding anniversary but still I am going to try to phone in. Rick, you did not answer my Q, are you going to record it in case I miss it?

See you sunday, Peace, Lilly

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Sorry Rick, I didn't know that it was you who supporting this call thing. I still don't like the guy behind it. He seemed too pushy for me. Others may just love his slick talk. If it works in getting some out of the tower, well, go for it. It's just not my thing this phone stuff. All the best. W.Once

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Dont buy into this, folks. His website is nothing new(it's been around a while), and is nothing but a cut and paste job.

When in doubt, follow the money...

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Nobody is saying you have to buy into anything.This is simply an opportunity for those on the board to help JW,s find their way out of the org.period.This board was not set up to see what your favorite movie is ,or what ice cream flavor you like best, I believe it was set in place as a beacon of light to help people escape from a very destructive and controling organization. Nobody is forcing anyone to participate,we are simply inviting you to be with us and experience a new way of reaching jehovah's witnesses. What happens when you do nothing? NOTHING!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit