do christians really understand what it means to be a satanist?

by bigdreaux 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i think most people are ignorant of what being a satanist is. this questions for the christians, what do you THINK it is? i'm just curious and am not looking for a heated debate, just curious if people even know what it means. AVE SATANAS!!!!!!!!!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

No, I don't think so. I actually explored wicca, but my kids and their grandparents freaked out. Totally not understanding the true meaning. My MIL searched the internet and printed off info to give to my husband. She also thinks I do crack, and am having an affair. Whatever. People are frightened of what they don't understand.

momz

• Moxie
    Moxie

To be honest, that's one thing I haven't studied at all... so I'm not sure.

On a side point though, at work the other day a colleague said something that got me to thinking...

"How many wars have been fought in the name of God?...... now, how many wars have been fought in the name of the Devil?"

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey Bigd. Fellow stanist checking in

How you been?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i think if more people actually understood what it is and what it means, they would be more accepting of it. you may be shocked what being a satanist is all about. hint: it has nothing to do with a little red guy with horns and a pointy tail

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

IP!!!! my brother, how ya been?

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

satanist=follower of satan.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You mean Satanists don't sacrifice cats and humans??? They don't drink blood, steal hosts from churches for desecration, and fill their homes with Quija boards???

Then where's the fun in it?

W

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    satanist=follower of satan.

but, who is satan? and how do we worship him?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

You mean Satanists don't sacrifice cats and humans??? They don't drink blood, steal hosts from churches for desecration, and fill their homes with Quija boards???

excately, that's what most people think it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit