by IP_SEC 11 Replies latest social humour

• IP_SEC
  • free2think
    free2think

OMG that was sooo funny.

I think the message is clear 'yoyos kill'

• BrentR
    BrentR

A 5 day waiting period and a background check should help to reduce the carnage. There should also be legislation introduced to limit the length of string on them. The yo-yo free zones around schools have proven to be ineffective.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Mine kills with a smile!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The increase of yo-yo violence in this country is disturbing. Everyone who's thinking of buying one should be required to take a safety training course. And they should never be left unsecured in the house with children around.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

The string and the yo-yo should always be kept in seperate areas. And never load the string with children present. Remember to always point the yo-yo away from bystanders. And for God's sake, don't wind up the string too tight! That could cause backfire and you could injure yourself.

Please use your yo-yo responsibly.

momz

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    And they should never be left unsecured in the house with children around.

This is true. My kid recently went to a birthday party and was given a gift bag to take home. Inside was an untested yo-yo that she did not check prior to using. She whipped that thing down and the string wasn't secured to the yo-yo so it shot off and came inches from hitting the cat.

While I think there should be some regulation regarding yo-yo's, I oppose outlawing them.

When yo-yo's are outlawed only outlaws will have yo-yo's.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    so it shot off and came inches from hitting the cat.

OMG, I just choked on my coffee! How high did the cat jump?

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    How high did the cat jump?

I don't own the kind of cat that gets to excited about much. After the yo-yo whizzed past her, she looked up at me with an expression that said, "Hey, dummy...control your kid."

And then she went promptly back to sleep.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

That sounds like mine! You can almost hear them talking bad about you, just by their faces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit