Notes From Hawaii-Gerrit Losch Talk

by Save My Soul 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Elijehovah
    Elijehovah

I disagree with any person who is not JW, or is JW, or is GB if he says we cannot know our own personal immediate future. If a car heads toward us our mind tells us (as if to be God's voice) to jump out of the way, or we will know our immediate future as dead or in a hospital, versus injured from jumping. So too The scripture is not saying here is just one thing you can know about the future, but rather it is right in line with all personal future predictions. If a man is going to rape you, the wise person will see it in his eyes, in his look, in his words, and will not let the person close enough to grab or pull a weapon. Personal future is predictable, and many times we (like 3 elders blaming Job for his tragedies; God forbid the WT calls them elders) are the ones adding to the misery of someone raped. People are raped by churches not just kingdom halls (i use the word rape for all things forced, business, your wallet, your dignity right in front of others, people rape singularly, and they also get gang bangs on you, when just them isnt working). I am here to defend truth, and that makes both sides as liars, the WT and this forum. Give me the freedom here to speak and i can answer all questions because my God Jehovah is with me. I saw this coming 30 years ago, and was called apostate for seeing it. Even at 9 they lied about me and said i was going to be destroyed by Jehovah. Many of them are dead now, so if you wont let me give names of those living, i at least have the right to speak of those who are dead because i have survived with truth, as Jossph survived his brothers. Sadly i dont recall Jacob saying to his son your ten brothers must first forgive you and reinstate you before i am willing to move all of us to your pagan Egypt that you decided to accept pagan leadership of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit