Notes From Hawaii-Gerrit Losch Talk

by Save My Soul 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• VM44
    VM44

"Governments will confiscate all religious bank accounts and property."

Here is an interesting question. Suppose that The Watchtower's property including its printing presses, where confiscated. How long could the Jehovah Witnesses exist as a religious organization without any new Watchtower magazines for them to study?

I don't think it wouldn't be very long before the various congregations started to diverge from each other. The fragmentation would right away without a central authority telling them all what to think.

No new Watchtower magazines or books means no continuance of the Jehovah's Witness religion!

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker

"There will be a final attack on God's people by the King of the North before Armageddon. We still cannot identify the King of the North and should not speculate (Daniel book page 281). "

I love that people shouldn't "speculate" but they can speculate everything else.....ie. radiation, tsunami, resurrected ones...

Crock of ...crap!

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

Now I can understand why I pioneered and did not go to college 20 years ago. The end is close. This is a never ending cycle of recycled garbage. I wonder how long-time witnesses feel about this recycled info.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I would sneak in and record these talks for everyone but all you'll hear is me laughing my ass off....."Radiation Haha HA aaaaaah haaa haa......Tsunami's haaa haaaa aaah stop please ha ha ha ha ha.....

• choosing life
    choosing life

When the UN destroys false religion, does that include the WBTS? After all, they were a part of it and promoted it as an NGO. I'm sure they would enjoy a part in the play, especially if they finally get to throw some stones.

• Pickled
    Pickled

Among protestant denominations there is a standard method for delivering a sermon. The Pastor, Preacher, Minister, etc begins his sermon by reading on average 3 different scriptures. Most of the time all 3 are in different locations in the bible. Those scriptures may or may not apply to the sermon that follows. The challenge many times, if you intend to use that sermon as a tool for learning more about the Bible, is to try and figure out how exactly those scriptures tie into the sermon's message, or had anything to do with the sermon at all. If you pay careful attention to the progression of the message, and if you keep those original 3 scriptures right in front of you, you will find that most of the time the actual message had little to do with the scriptures that were read at the start of the message. It seems as though the scriptures are read at the beginning as a way to cause the audience to assign more "biblical authority" to the message than what it actually contains.

This preacher named Losch seems to use the same method. The difference though is that he sprinkles the scripture verses throughout his message instead of clumping them all together at the beginning. The result appears to be the same as well. The body of the message that he preaches actually has very little to do with the scriptures that he includes. If you list the scriptures in one column and the entire message in another, what he actually says does not tie into those scriptures very often at all.

As a matter of fact, even the few times that his spoken words tie into the scriptures, it is an obvious misuse of most of those references and taken completely out of context. The Protestant preachers already know that most of the members of the audience are not going to go home and read the 3 scriptures within their actual context and attempt to align it with the message. It is also glaringly obvious that this JW minister believes exactly the same thing about his audience as well. If a free home "Bible" study included studying the Bible and not just WTBTS literature, the JW listening to this sermon given by Losch would have recognized how far removed from the Bible it actually was.

• VM44
    VM44

Please...someone find someone who has a tape of Losch's talk and ask if you can borrow it!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

these notes are exactly the same as i posted a few weeks ago- word for word...puntucation mark for punctuation mark. Notice the last sentence about the attendence begins with a parenthesis but does not end with one...exactly as i posted.

• VM44
    VM44

"these notes are exactly the same as i posted a few weeks ago- word for word"

Obviously the notes originated from the same source.

It looks like these notes are getting some good email distribution among the JWs, that is good.

Forty years from now I am going to hold Losch personally responsible for what he said concerning what the near future holds in store!

• blondie
    blondie

There is a link on this page to a talk where Ciro Aulicino discusses the King of the North and the Muslims:

http://www.randytv.com/wteliminated.htm

Anyone who has been associated with the Watchtower for some time is aware of how they view the United Nations as being the prophetic ?wild beast? of Rev. 13:17 that stands opposed to God?s Kingdom under the ?anointed remnant,? empowered directly by Satan himself (Gog of Magog of Rev. 20:8). The United Nations was due sometime soon to be empowered by the United States and Great Britain, and to turn on ?Jehovah?s people? to annihilate them.

In the Oct/Dec 2001 issue of the Free Minds Journal it was reported that the Watchtower had secretly joined up with the United Nations as an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) with the purpose of helping spread the doctrine and agenda of the United Nations (with benefits to themselves, of course). When this was discovered and exposed in the newspapers and on the internet, the Watchtower Public Relations Department was quick to disassociate themselves from the United Nations, and issue a special message to any branch members or elders who needed to provide a response to the news media. The blatantly dishonest answer was that they joined to obtain a ?library card? in order to do research. A similar letter was sent out to certain inquiries on the subject.

Shortly thereafter it was widely publicized and documented that not only did the WT not have to join the UN just to get a library card, but that the Watchtower magazine had already been writing articles that subtly supported the United Nations and its agenda! This is required of any NGO associated with the UN. One of the articles is even listed on the UN website. (http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/materials/articles.htm)
    While at first it seemed that perhaps it was not an actual change of direction, but only an embarrassing affair with the ?wild beast? itself, it now appears quite plainly that the WT no longer states that the UN is the ?wild beast? and even further, that it would only be speculation to say who it would be to launch a future attack on the Watchtower organization! This, coupled with an odd suggestion by Bethel leader Ciro Aulicino in October 2001 that the Muslims may very well be part of the ?king of the North? that will turn and attack Jehovah?s people! (The "King of the North" is generally identified as the United Nations; more specifically as a totalitarian element of it.) Yet Ciro was one of the directors who actually signed on with the United Nations as an NGO representative! Talk about duplicity and confusion at Bethel!

For a full treatment on the Watchtower's identity of the "King of the North" and "King of the South," read this article.

Ciro Aulicino?s lecture can be listened to here.

In this issue we do not review their past hatred for the United Nations, but the major about?face reflected in the Watchtower of June 1, 2003, where they say it is wrong to speculate who the king of the North represents (after years of asserting such things themselves).

When you also read about the attempt to sway European governments to accept the WT as a bona-fide religion by stating deceptively that they have no laws against blood transfusions, and that they have no laws against voting for political office (see Free Minds Journal, Fall 1999, Jul/Sep 2000, and May/Oct 2002 issues), it is obvious that Bethel and its legal advisors have been courting individual nations, special interest groups and even the United Nations themselves for favor and mutual cooperation. The advantage to them: new members and financial aid, from none others than the government entities themselves!

The Watchtower has become truly apostate from their doctrinal stance of only a few years ago on many CRITICAL issues that previously identified them as ?the only true Christians.? They have become part of the world that they have condemned for the last 120 years, and have even taken upon themselves their own ?mark of the beast? by associating with the United Nations! Add to that their denial of any complicity in the tolerance of sexual abusers of children in their midst (Journal, Jan/Mar 2001 and beyond), even allowing such to go door-to-door, one can see that the days of the Watchtower Society as we know it are numbered. How appropriate are the words of Dan 3:26: ?God has numbered [the days of] your kingdom and has finished it.? (1984 Watchtower Reference Bible)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit