I Missed Memorial - First time in 30 years! Thanks to you!

by Witness 007 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still_in74
    still_in74
    I was told by the witnesses for over 40 years that each year the amount would get lower and lower, with them getting old and passing away. Then they changed that, to say more younger ones were being "Enlightened"???????Whatever

well I had the privilege of listening to a "sister" repeat what an "elder" told her about that. ... that is the reason the numbers are increasing is because sooooo many new bible studies attend the memorial now in Mexico and other 3rd world countries that some people partake because they dont know that their "not supposed to".

And even better, the rumour now is that the GB "thinks" their is actually only 500 "real" annointed on earth. Oh of course this is not substantiated by any documentation. Just a great little rumour to keep the R&F on their toes without any liability going back to the GB.
    Well that is a lot lower than 9,200 and 50% lower than the figure of only 1000 "real" annointed my PO kept on talking about 3 years ago!

• Sasha
    Sasha

Dear "Still-In,

Do you're elders know you are using a computer on this site???? I'm just curious, because when I was "still in" I was!!!!

This site had nothing to do with my decision to leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit