• Twitch
    Twitch

• golf2
    golf2

What would it prove?

Golf

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

What/whose language? What training? Whose training program? Training for what purpose? The programming?

IP_SEC.....please continue with this elaboration of thought.

Well as we are in the realm of speculation... I suppose speculation on the whats and whose is almost limitless. I s'pose Emergence might be a key.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergence

If one is unable to THINK, but is still physically alive, is that being CONSCIOUS?

Well no, but Im not so sure we are conscious to begin with.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Emergent structures are patterns not created by a single event or rule. Nothing commands the system to form a pattern. Instead, the interaction of each part with its immediate surroundings causes a complex chain of processes leading to some order. One might conclude that emergent structures are more than the sum of their parts because the emergent order will not arise if the various parts are simply coexisting; the interaction of these parts is central. Emergent structures can be found in many natural phenomena, from the physical to the biological domain. For example, the shape of weather phenomena such as hurricanes are emergent structures.
  • Borgia
    Borgia

journey-on,

Adam and Eve were conscious beings...right? but were un- conscious about their nakedness until they ate a certain type of died-out fruit. If I have to go with the Genesis fable, that is.

Is a dolphin a conscious being? A dog? A goldfish? An ant?

I would very much like you to define what a conscious being is and then we'll see what happens...

Cheers

Borgia

• MOG
    MOG

I should have taken the RED PILL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit