Stop buying things made in China

by joelbear69 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

Reasons.

1. China has a horrible human rights record.

2. They are evaporating the US economy.

Stop buying. Tell your store manager you won't buy their products.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You neglected to mention the poor quality of the products. Not one Chinese made product I bought lasted more than one year.

W

• Priest73
    Priest73

Noble idea. Nearly impossible. Ipod anyone?

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

So I guess your going to trashing your computer today? Also I have had plenty of things made in China that lasted more then a year. During our indusry boom we were the big joke for shitty products.

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Like Priest said, almost impossible. I totally agree in principle, though. If only US corporations would move some of their manufacturing operations back to this country. Or even Mexico- they're so much closer, it's logical to think that Millions of $'s could be saved in shipping alone by moving ops south of the border. Plus, those folks need help...There was a time when we made EVERYTHING in this country. Now we hardly make anything here. Sad. -Potential

• startingover
    startingover

This should stop anyone from buying a Chinese car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOFIt9iw1Fs

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Nothing personal, but . . .

1. China has a horrible human rights record.

Fair comment . . .

2. They are evaporating the US economy.

So it's ok to buy from other way smaller countries with appalling human rights records and dreadful sweatshop arrangements as long as they don't evaporate the US economy . . .

It's called an open market. Maybe all US companies should set the lead by refusing to have any goods manufactured there then you wouldn't have to buy them . . .

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

Consumers run the marketplace.

If we stop buying, companies will stop having things made in China.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Walmart's shelves will be bare.

Rub a Dub

• sspo
    sspo

World economy, we import and export.

Stop buying american products, we invaded Iraq for no reason and ruined our economy, three trillions will be spend there.

Each one of us in the Us could have been millionaires with that kind of money spent.

Remember politics and religions should never be discussed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit