oh my goodness!

by west123 46 Replies latest members private

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I asked my study conductor about that and got denial. He said it was an apostate lie, but I told him I has read about it in the Guardian and had a print copy to show him, plus a copy of the UN letter.

Then he said it just could not be so and got in a panic. So I put it away and told him we can forget about it. I didn't want to put him in such anguish.

Now, to be a member in a meeting with members and to press the matter. That takes fortitude!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Awkward, but in a cool sort of way!

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Question Authority!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

All right

• loosie
    loosie

marry him quick. Men with guts like that are a rare find in the congregation.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, it sounds as though you have a keeper, there. He asked his question straight out, no indirect approach. He got the predictable answer, and he has a mind of his own and doesn't like that answer. If he reads this thread, let me be the first to say, "Hi, fiance!"

• Casper
    Casper

That was amazing...!! Thanks for Sharing.

• horrible life
    horrible life

All it takes, to see the real truth, is an open mind, and research. Find your subjects here, and do your research everywhere.

Just the elders getting their panties in a wad, is enough to see that something is wrong. (But why don't the elders?)

"We don't question the society"??????? Why the Hell not??? If I am going to put my trust, money, and heart and faith, into something, I sure as hell am going to ask questions. And you better give me answers, and the proof to back it up.

• west123
    west123

Im basically in shock...im nervous about what will happen now...

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

What a brave thing to do! He spoke up! Truth is what we came into the Org for. He will discover that the organization is based on lies and is run by liars.. I feel sad about the way he will now be treated.

xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit