What Crazy or Funny Practical Jokes Have You Played On People ?

by flipper 36 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Or it could be crazy and funny both! I think we have all had pranks played on us as well as played jokes on others as well. Somehow - I have found it certainly loosens life up somewhat , and makes it more enjoyable, having a sense of humor !

A couple of short experiences I had in my 20's ! When I was a witness, my ex-wife and I had the book study in our home . I had purchased this black paper mache bat , which really looked like a real flying bat ! You would wind up the rubber band on the thing then let it go - it looked freaky-real ! So, one day as sunset came , before the book study I hid behind the juniper bushes , and wound up this " bat " real tight ! Just as my ex-father in law walked up the walkway , within 6 feet from him I let this bat fly in front of him ! He thought it was real , and was attacking him ! He yelled, " What the ......! " and ran to the street in his suit and tie ! I about died laughing !

Another time - at a joke shop I had purchased a small, plastic piece of " fake " snot. Kind of small, but bulbous, which stuck out of your nose a little- it looked real. So, one of my elder buddies at the time comes over to our house - I come walking out with this greenish , plastic " fake " snot barely sticking out of my nostril ! My friend says, " What's wrong with your nose ? " I said, " Buddy, I get bad sinus attacks, allergies , when it gets this bad I can't wipe it myself ! Would you wipe it for me ? " He had a puzzled look, but I played it up like I was incapacitated , and gripping my face ! So, he brings back a kleenex and starts wiping at my nostril , and says, " It's not coming out ! " Then I pulled it out and said, " Suprise, it's plastic ! " He knew he had been had ! But, he got me back in time , later that day ! Funny stuff !

So, what kinds of jokes have you all played on people before ! Crazy, funny, both or either, I look forward to hearing your different stories ! Let's laugh and have fun ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

I guess it's a Monday and nobody wants to talk about Crazy or Funny pranks they've pulled !! ?? Jeez , folks ! I'm just trying to make your Monday a little more enjoyable here ! LOL! It's cool! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

A former boss was quite the macho guy and used to joke about being the rooster in the henhouse (there were only three of us in the office, him, me, and another woman). So one day before he came in I changed his computer so every time he opened a program, closed a program, got a message, anything, a sound file would play of a rooster crowing. He wasn't particularly computer savvy and didn't realize it was coming from the computer. He kept asking us if we could hear a rooster, and of course we feigned ignorance! After a while he decided there must be a few wild chickens in the little woods outside the office. We let him in on the joke after a week!

brunn

• flipper
    flipper

BRUNHILDE- That is hilarious ! I bet that guy was besides himself trying to find a rooster in your office ! Since he's so macho, I'm surprised he didn't start crowing himself in competition with the roosters he heard ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I'm too tenderhearted to be much of a practical joker. One day, however, I was suddenly seized by a fierce desire to start a rumor about a workmate (no idea why!). Yet I didn't want to hurt her.

So the next time I passed her desk, I said, where everyone else could hear, "Happy birthday, Faith." Everyone got all excited and rushed to congratulate her, and she had to set them all straight.

She got me the next day by returning the greeting as soon as I arrived at work.

GentlyFeral

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

ok this is kinda long...

I had a helper who thought he was a joker... He wasn't but he THOUGHT he was. So one day he got a can of spray glue that carpenters use to make counter templates and sprayed my arm. I asked him what the hell he was doing and he said "I sprayed it on you for a joke... *sigh* ok that's not a joke. So anyway I saw him hide the can of glue so the next day I brought in a pellet gun and had it hidden in the work van. I went out and got it out of my van and then told him to run up to the store and get some drinks. While he was gone I taped the can of glue up in the studs about 7' off the floor. Just out of reach. When he got back from the store I told him "I taped your glue up in the rafters" he said "that's not a very good joke I'll just get a ladder and get it down" I said " well that's all I could think of..." he said " I think I can jump and grab it" (of course he could that was the IDEA" but I said "no no you can't possibly jump that high..." (hee hee hee)

So he got a running start and just before he left the ground.... I shot the can... I thought the can would spray him but I was wrong. The can EXPLODED it was like something out of a movie. Like a wall of glue and he was airborne... No way to stop! He just sailed right though. He was glue head to TOE! hahahaha Of course we didn't' know at the time that the glue got HOT as it dried... OOPS! He was out lying in the retention pond outback for about 30 min trying to get the glue off.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

We put a clear elastic around the nozzle of the kitchen sink sprayer, to hold it in the on position. And pointed it straight out front. When my husband turned on the faucet, he got sprayed.

Clear saran wrap under the toilet seat, but over the bowl. That was as a kid, before I would have to be the one to clean it up! And I think I got beat for that one, but it was funny while we were doing it!

momz

• flipper
    flipper

GENTLY FERAL- You gave a fellow worker a " fake " birthday, eh ? Bet she was surprised !

MKR 32208- That is funny ! It's great when people who play the pranks - get one pulled on them in return ! It sounds like you got your fellow worker back pretty good ! I can just see him washing that glue off in the pond ! LOL!

MOMZCRAZY- I'm dure your husband got a kick out of getting sprayed with water ! LOL! Saran wrap over the toilet ? Funny ! Did the urine go all over the bathroom floor before the person found out ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

All pranks played on one guy. This is a pretty legendary story in New England Wrestling. One wrestler in Maine I found to be a bit of a d-bag mainly because he was awarded a "lifetime" championship and took to wearing it not only at shows but before shows. He wore it to the show. It was ridiculous. So I decided to play a rib on him.

I ended up coming up with a crazy plan involving his wrestling shoes, the first was I filled his shoes with chocolate chips, then stuck them on the heater for about 20 minutes before the show, which got the chips to melt, then stuck them outside in the Bangor winter which got them to solidify again. When he went to put on his shoes it was one big solid block of chocolate.

The next show I filled his shoes with mini-marshmellows. Then everyone on the lockerroom rubbed the shoes and jumped on the shoes to make the marshmellows into fluff. All that needs is exposure to air to harden. So we stuck them outside again, which caused a solid block of marshmellow in his shoes. That one came out great!

Finally he caught on and wore his shoes to the arena, but when he changed he took off his shoes before leaving. Which actually worked better, this time I filled his shoes with clumping cat litter and everyone in the lockerroom peed in his shoes. Which made one solid clump of cat litter in his shoes. That time we put the shoes back in his bag like we found them and he didn't discover that until going home :)

• dinah
    dinah

My old boss once bought a remote controlled fart machine and placed it by the cash registers at work. She would set it off when a regular customer would come to the counter. Later she hid it behind a Britany Spears cardboard cut-out. It was hilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit