What Crazy or Funny Practical Jokes Have You Played On People ?

by flipper 36 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

TUESDAY- That is funny stuff you did to that wrestler ! Chocolate and marsh mellows in his shoes ? Hilarious ! Then you put clumping cat litter in his shoes and guys pissed in it ? Wow! Am I correct in assuming this guy wasn't very well liked ? Wild.

DINAH- That is hilarious. I bet the customers were looking around at each other and the clerk to see who was farting ! LOL! Funny stuff ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Thought I'd bump this up if anybody thought they had some practical jokes to share from their past ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I have a few, ok when I was in High School there was this chick who my friend and I hated, well mostly because she well was just a bitch, she was kind of a chubby girl and it was no secret that she loved pizza, one day we crank called her and told her we were from some company and that we had a drawing and her name was picked and she was in the top 3 to win a new car, but wait there's more she just one a year long Pizza Hut pass, we gave her a serial number and the address to to local Pizza Hut and all she had to do was give them this serial number and they would give her, her Pizza Card. She started yelling and crying on the phone saying Oh my god I've never won anything my entire life, and that she was thanking us and wanted to know who put her name in the drawing, and just before she hung up she was screaming to her mom that she just won free pizza for a year. Yes I know that was mean.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Another one I think I was about 19, we had this guy who worked for my company, he was such a slacker and always talking shit, well one day (after a fishing trip) he pulled up in his beater old POS truck and parked right around back from my office, well I was saving my frozen fish head just for this occasion I hide Frozen Fish head under his seat, inside the dash board, behind the back of the seat, in his glove box. Turns out he parked that truck for a few days then meanwhile my frozen buddys unleashed their terror.

• flipper
    flipper

WORLDLY ANDRE- So you gave an overweight girl a " fake year long Pizza Hut pass " ? Hysterical ! Talk about cold blooded bro ! LOL! And a frozen fish in a co-workers truck ? LOL! That is funny ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• loosie
    loosie

well I was 17 I was dating an elder's son. A pioneer sister that liked him came thru the drive of the burger king I was working at. I didn't like her because she bad mouthed me and she thought she was special because she was a pioneer. She ordered fries with no salt. (poor thing) Maybe salt made her bloated.

So I made her fries with extra salt. The fries were white with salt by the time I was done.

My cowroker Nelly the mexican gang banger girl (she was fun to work with), handed her the order. I watched the car drive away through the parking lot, I see the car stop and turn around. So I hurry to the back room to talk to the manager who had a crush on me. ( I don't like confrontation) ( I just like to be a booger). In the meantime the poineer sister walks in and returns her fries. She demands to know if the BITCH( that would be me) in the back made them. Nelly the gang banger looked at her eye to eye and said 'I made them" I will get you some different fries.

I guess pioneer girls swear just like all the others.

I still smirk remembering this.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I have a cousin who is all Mr. Watchtower, he sticks his nose up at everyone in the family, he is even too good for some of the JW's in the family. Anyway, after my grandma was complaining that my cousin never calls her of visits her, I got a bit pissed off, no one gets grandma upset and I don't deal with it, in my own way, well in the warehouse at work the bathroom there is filled with all kinds of adult magazines, playboy, penthouse, Juggs, FHM, well pretty much you name it they have it. All the magazines that had the little post card so you can get your own subscription, I filled out his name and mailed it. Then I went on the Mormon website and requested the book of Mormon in his name, I went on different mental health websites to request information, I probably requested over 50 of those send me information from living with genital herpes, to hair loss treatments.

• loosie
    loosie

That's awesome Andre. I used to go to a website called send me spam and sign up people who pissed me off for everythign under the sun.

I do have some of the elders addresses I might sign them up for playboy.

• flipper
    flipper

LOOSIE - That is hilarious what you did to that self righteous sister ! LOL! And wasn't she a good little christian girl , calling you a &itch ?! Weird. They are so hypocritical ! Good job ! Thumbs up.

WORLDLY ANDRE- That is great ! I bet that cousin was shocked when he got those subscriptions in the mail ! What an ingenious way to set up a self promoting , presumptuous person ! Funny stuff ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Figured I'd bump this up if anyone wants o share some practical jokes they have pulled ; or had pulled on them before ! Could get interesting ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit