22nd march

by tank3r87 36 Replies latest social relationships

• Sirona
    Sirona

Well you are a catholic and catholics believe in taking the communion....

Been wondering whether to attend and participate myself....but I'm not even Christian so it wouldn't go down too well.

Sirona

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I'm tellin' ya' man, don't go. I think she thinks she has a potential JW candidate! And that's what they want to hear. Since you are not a JW she is using you for Field Service time that they have to report every month.

You might want to just come out and be candid and ask her where you two are at in this scheme of things.

Becomming a JW was my demise and maybe the demise of my family.

Think about it and "Do Your Research" first!

Quirky 1

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

When you are offered the communion bread and wine, it is only polite to partake. But --- NO BACKWASHING!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Don't go.

I just talked the lady at my liquor store out of going. It is like a MLM sales pitch. It is an effort to get you to convert, and make you feel guilty for not.

momz

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    When you are offered the communion bread and wine, it is only polite to partake. But --- NO BACKWASHING!

If you decide to go, this is the best advice. One mustn't be impolite, especially around potential GF's family. Just sayin' is all.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Look Dude! I am saying run like hell the other way but if you wanna go at least sample the wine. It is usually not cheap wine. As for the bread, tastse like shit. I know because my wife had to make it one year.

Run!

Quirky

• tank3r87
    tank3r87

yeah smilelover, just going there to check it out. like what u said, see something new. about the buble studies.. im not going for one.. although i havent been to church for a long time and i am feeling guilty about it, i still believe that the big guy up there's still watching over me:) well, i hope.. haha..

• tank3r87
    tank3r87

but wouldnt i have an angry mob on my arse if i drank the wine? haha.. seriously, im cool with all religion. ive got a good friend whos hindu who taught me that no matter what, religion always preaches about peace, be it islam or hinduism. its just that people are the ons tend to thwart the message into a whole different meaning.. thats why u have so many new religions. about he being a potential GF. well, she has admitted she likes me. but whats holding her back is religion. i guess im considered a "worldly" person..

• kwr
    kwr

Don't go! They will brainwash you then make you read the Watchtower!Seirously you will be bored, but whatever you do don't eat the bread and wine.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Definitley have a sip of the wine and a piece of the bread when it is passed, you deserve it if you sit throught the talk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit