22nd march

by tank3r87 36 Replies latest social relationships

• tank3r87
    tank3r87

hey, im not sure if any of u remember the other time i said that i liked this jw girl, but im gonna jump that. well, she's invited me to her gathering on the 22nd. which is like according to them, jesus's b'day. well, i said yes. im just going to see how things go for them. im catholic, so dont worry, im not ever gonna convert. just wanted all ur opinion on it.. am i like putting a foot into the grave already?

• Sirona
    Sirona

It is the event which remembers Jesus death. Not birthday. LOL

If I were you, I'd take my IPOD. Otherwise you may die of boredom.

Sirona

• DJK
    DJK
    which is like according to them, jesus's b'day.

LOL....RLOL!

• tank3r87
    tank3r87

haha, i nv leave the house without it;) my bad on the birthday part.. but it is funny.. hahahah

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    hey, im not sure if any of u remember the other time i said that i liked this jw girl, but im gonna jump that. well, she's invited me to her gathering on the 22nd. which is like according to them, jesus's b'day. well, i said yes. im just going to see how things go for them. im catholic, so dont worry, im not ever gonna convert. just wanted all ur opinion on it.. am i like putting a foot into the grave already?

If you're a Catholic, you are going to be very surprised by what you see. It's like a mass, except the elements are passed from person to person and nobody will partake.
    If anyone does, everyone will look shocked and start tut-tutting and gossip about them afterwards.

• tank3r87
    tank3r87

maybe its becos they get to do it only once a year? :P

• Sirona
    Sirona

Just remember that all people who are not JWs are the ones who need to drink the wine and eat the bread. Just take a sip of the wine and munch a bit of bread.

• Sirona
    Sirona

AO ! You ruined it!

LOL

Sirona

• tank3r87
    tank3r87

serious?? i was thinking of hanging out at the back of the crowd. plus im also afraid of something else.

• Sirona
    Sirona

They don't ask you to go up to the front. EVERYONE gets the wine and bread passed to them....they pass it around while everyone is sitting down.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit