i am being called an apostate by some at the kingdumhell ,what should i do

by looloo 45 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Why worry about it? You're worrying about something that's not worth worrying about.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

can anyone think of anything i could say ? the more sarcastic ,the better ? Put your thumbs in your ears and twist your wrist back and forth and say Na na na na na. I know you are but what am I. You might get some technique from watching Pee wee Hermans big adventure.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

How much contact do you have with witnesses? I mean for jebus sake I was a witness for 25 years my wife was a witness all of our families were witnesses and even I don't have much contact with witnesses anymore... In fact other than family I've not even SEEN a practicing witness in... Heck... MONTHS? So what are you doing spending so much of your time with these guys?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Besides the witnesses are the ultimate apostates they change their own beliefs so often. Does that not in fact make them apostates to their old beliefs?

Maybe ask them, "so whats the current belief on the 'generation?" Then when they answer (it doesn't matter either way if they get it right or wrong doesnt matter you just take the other belief) you scream 'Apostate!!!! Get behind me Satan!!!' and either spit on them or punch them in the face and then run away...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Pull up with the Prince song playing "I'm gonna party like it's 1999...", get out in you're 80's outfit, dance by yourself, speak in tongues....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Sirona,

How can I be an apostate when I wasn't stupid enough to join in the first place?

I like that line a lot - just wish I was in a position to use it.

Slim

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

To really freak them out, you could say, "I'm not an apostate, I'm demonized"

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Use these two scriptures from their bible:

(Matthew 7:1-2) 7

"Stop judging that YOU may not be judged; 2 for with what judgment YOU are judging, YOU will be judged; and with the measure that YOU are measuring out, they will measure out to YOU.

LD

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Take it as a compliment

one lady has said she will be polite to me but nothing else

Thats fine, what are we worrying about?

• Layla33
    Layla33

I would ask where they got this information in the first place and it is slander if they prove it. They truly need to stop with all those silly accusations. The biggest point is that if you were never a witness in the first place, the term apostasy does not apply.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit