i am being called an apostate by some at the kingdumhell ,what should i do

by looloo 45 Replies latest jw friends

• looloo
    looloo

thanks everyone , i have laughed so much reading these replys i have wrote them down for future reference , the odd thing about all this is the people who i have heard are saying these things about me are the family of the disfellowshipped guy that abused my child and other children , they all liked me until i reported him to the police despite knowing i had been on "wicked" websites , so it seems to be a case of sour grapes to me and perhaps they dont think there is anything wrong with abusing children seing as they are supporting him but being nasty to me , weirdos !!!!!!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

One more for your consideration....

"Apostate?

If by that you mean I oppose your abhorent track record of killing babies, innocent children and adults with your ever changing blood policy; and

if by that you mean I view your doctrinal flip flops as a waste of my time; and

if by that you mean I abhor your two witness rule when it comes to cases involving the alleged molesting of little boys and girls; and

if by that you mean I view your judgemental culture as childish and repugnat; and

if by that you mean I would gladly help any honest hearted JW to learn the real truth about your silly religion

then ya, I guess you could call me an apostate."

Or you could try something a little shorter - "bite me" might work.

LOL. Enjoy

The Oracle

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway
    thanks everyone , i have laughed so much reading these replys i have wrote them down for future reference , the odd thing about all this is the people who i have heard are saying these things about me are the family of the disfellowshipped guy that abused my child and other children , they all liked me until i reported him to the police despite knowing i had been on "wicked" websites , so it seems to be a case of sour grapes to me and perhaps they dont think there is anything wrong with abusing children seing as they are supporting him but being nasty to me , weirdos !!!!!!

For an organization that supposedly so highly espouses "truth", it's obvious they really don't care much about such things.Unless, of course, it's their "truth" , done their way.They have exchanged truth for a lie.Hypocrites !

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

this thread has me laughing out loud!
    i wuv you guyz

• Maddie
    Maddie

Tell them that if they had a brain they would be dangerous

Maddie

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    im not even an ex dub just an ex study

Me, too.