I really need to brag....

by Mrs Smith 26 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Wow...That is so cool!!!!!!!

I would brag too...

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

That is wonderful and exciting Mrs Smith.

You have a right to be proud and excited about it. Wish we could see it but I am sure we won't over here in Canada

Can you record it on video when you watch it or can you get a copy of it so we can see it?????

• Casper
    Casper

That is really "Cool"... !!!

Wish we could see it in the States.

Cas

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

She's a regular Little Miss Sunshine then? CONGRATS!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you all for setting me straight BUT > It's the ad where kids "steal" things from the house to deorate their tree house.

Why was she getting praise for stealing things???????I still dont get it. But never mind I guess I am to dumb to catch on. I dont understand ANY of the commercials nowadays except the one where Steve is asking his wife if she is eating to lose weight , & then in the end when she says "what else does the box say " He says "Steve shut up"But I really am not in the "loop" or I should say I am in the LOOPY LOOP!!!! BALMY

• snowbird
    snowbird

That is awesome, Mrs. Smith!

Mouthy, you are so precious.

Sylvia

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, you are so precious. Why? because I am so dopey???? Thanks you for saying it though

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Mouthy you are so funny, you make me laugh.

This is a bit lewd but I think its funny. Its an actual Mens Bathroom (Loo) in a fancy hotel in Austrailia. the photos are of models that look like they are peering at the men using the urinals.

A Giggle for YOU MOUTHY

alt

• mouthy
    mouthy

Velveetan!!!! That is so funny I wonder if they have men looking in the Womens???
    You know those Aussie's!!!!!!! We have a few on here LOL

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Thats cool.

I didnt know they had kentucky fried chicken in Africa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit