Surge in "anointed ones"

by dozy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• OBVES
    OBVES

Learn from my posts why ? This seems to be a literal number of great servants of God Yahweh. 360 days in each prophetic year multiplied by 400 years and 400 is a numerical value ascribed to the last letter of the Old Hebrew alphabet Tau which looks like a cross . So , the 400 represents Christ who liberates his servants from slavery in sin . 360 x 400 = 144OOO .Psalm 119.
    Israel was the first nation chosen by God Yahweh and called a first-born son - Exodus 4.22. These 144OOO servants are the first -born servants spiritually.To be such they must be a part of the body of Christ :

Adam was a man . Adam and Eve also one man. Christ now with his bride ( wife) is one Christ - the first born. The first-born are the best children of God Yahweh.

God's name in the modern times is represented by 11,6,7,6 as well due to the changes in the Hebrew alphabet . 11x6x7x6=2772

72 stands for half of God's name which can mean also " 7 times" and after " 7 times" we can add 36 years .

72 + 36 = 108 The other half can be 108 as well . 108+108 = 216

216 years are designated for the choice of Christ and his 144OOO servants.

3 BC + 108 years = 106 AD 11 AD + 108 years = 119 AD - Psalm 119 11 AD + 2000 years = 2011 AD

1883 AD + 108 years = 1991 AD 1891 AD + 108 years = 1999 AD 1891 AD + 120 years = 2011 AD

To my belief the cut-off date for 144OOO seems to be the year 1991 AD.It is not excluded as I am linked to the period 1984 AD -1991 AD that God Yahweh with His choice of me as His great end-time servant closed the list in 1984 AD-1991 AD. Note I am laying a claim based on my understanding of the Bible and the end-time era resulting from it that Luke 9.49-50 applies to the small group of united servants among Jehovah's Witnesses and me as a seperate independent servant who is not against that small group of great servants.

Also note that 144OOO servants are called menservants and that excludes any christian woman . Most true christian men are excluded.

You would have to understand the predestination doctrine the way I understand it to know that God Yahweh is just in His choice of Jesus Christ and his 144OOO disciples.

YAHWEH = 27 ... 72 YAH is 27 or 72 . If so YAH WEH can be as 72 + 72 = 144 or 27+27 = 54 .

God's name originally is like : 28 or 26 as I had explained on the internet . 26+28 = 54

The Tetragrammaton to a pagan christian resembles one time 7 and 7 and one time 7 and 7 = 4 x 7 = 28

The numerical values to the Hebrew Tetragrammaton : 10,5,6,5 ... 10+5+6+5 = 26

Note the 27 in God's name which is "7 Times" : 2+3+4+5+6+7 = 27 2x3x4x5x6x7=5040 is the same as 1x2x3x4x5x6x7 = 5040 "

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

OBVES,

I haven't seen math like that since the unabomber! Very impressive. Do you have a manifesto too? Lilly

• Satanus
    Satanus

Perhaps they could get new new new light, the door to heaven was closed, afterall, in 1935.

S

• OBVES
    OBVES

The common mistake some people make is they look at the past and don't realize that the more we move in time forward the better understanding of the Bible comes into the light.
    The Watchtower made numerous mistakes in the interpretation of the Bible and it can still make as all preachers today should rely on the Bible alone as God Yahweh doesn' t give any further direct inspired revelations.

At that time what the Watchower was giving to people was good and served its purpose .The Watchtower still had the best understanding of the Bible and was acceptable to God at that time as my presented end-time plan God Yahweh has covers and protects the Watchtower .

I pointed out already a gross mistake the Watchtower made and makes .Not a single woman is included in the number 144OOO servants. You can see that Jesus had 12 disciples and all were men ! Not a single woman was his disciple in the 12 .

The next mistake of the Watchtower is that nobody will go to heaven literally ! The heaven now must be viewed as the heavenly condition ! The perfect state of being with God Yahweh . All, 144OOO menservants are men and will live on earth and rule over other saved people . Every servant of God Yahweh is promised to have a wife - Psalm 128.

For instance if I claim to be one of those 144OOO chosen and am servant fearing God and now I am in celibate how God's promise in the given pslam will come true ? On earth !

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    OK, so, if large numbers, or perhaps the majority of those who partake at the Memorial aren't "genuine anointed", how are you supposed to tell who is & isn't "genuine"?

I can safely assume it will be the old standard....Superior service hours, magnum placements, and immaculate meeting attendance...

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'm thinking that there will be a 'literal' 144000 class of some kind and 'figurative' 144000 class of another.

*sigh*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit