My neice died this morning

by MsMcDucket 48 Replies latest social family

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family have my thoughts and prayers.

• still_in74
    still_in74

sorry for your loss.................

• oldflame
    oldflame

Msducket,

I know just how you feel, I lost my youngest brother to sarcoma cancer in 1995 he was just 21 years old. This is so young to die and I am very sorry for your loss.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

My condolences (((((MsMcD)))))

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm very sorry.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Coleman, LaQuasia
    View/Sign Guest Book
    Coleman, LaQuasia, 22, former Rainbow Clothing Store employee, died March 12, 2008. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Wed., Jackson Mortuary; service 11 a.m. Thur., St. Mark United Methodist Church, 1525 N. Lorraine. Survivors: mother, Angela Rochelle Holden of Wichita; father, James Coleman of Garland, Texas; sisters, Briaunna Coleman, Leaundria Coleman, Roneishia Relf; grandparents, Emma J. Lewis, Virginia and John Lee Davenport all of Wichita. Entrusted to Jackson Mortuary.
    Published in the Wichita Eagle on 3/16/2008.
    NoticeGuest BookFlowersGift Shop
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

My condolences to you and all the family. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

The rule of friendship means there should be mutual SYMPATHY between them, each supplying what the other lacks and trying to benefit the other, always using friendly and sincere words.~~~~~Buddha

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit