My neice died this morning

by MsMcDucket 48 Replies latest social family

• Panda
    Panda

Mrs Mc D , I am very sorry to hear about the death of your niece. Cancer is still so horrible even when it goes into remission and then returns. I hope your sister will have many comforters around her while she grieves.

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

So sorry to hear this.

xxx Strawberry Cake

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry to hear this sad news.

Love, Blondie

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I am so sorry for you & your families loss.... and her only be 22!!! So sad....

Cancer is horrible. I'm a two year survivor myself. The first doctor also told me that it was not cancerous; luckily I got a second opinion and was able to start treatment before it spread or got worse.

I'm thinking of you!!!!

babygirl...

• snowbird
    snowbird

So sorry ot hear of that, McD.

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love you, girl.

Sylvia

• R.F.
    R.F.

I'm so sorry to hear about this MsMcD.

To lose anyone to death is hard enough but to lose them at such a young age is extremely tough.

I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

- Robert

• Layla33
    Layla33

Oh my goodness, my sincerest condolescences.

• desbah
    desbah

My deepest sympathy to your sister and you. It must be very hard to lose someone so young to cancer. My prayers are with you and your family.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

The mother was in denial the whole time. She did not make any funeral arrangements; and is unable to handle it now. My other neices will be here today to help get their neice buried. As I said before, she is my great neice. My sister, the grandmother, is the one that they found in the doorway in a coma with a blood sugar over 2000. (I can't even remember when that happened.) She survived it; but she's been different (Many have heard me reference her as my "dingy beautiful sister".) She was a beauty when she was younger. She doesn't look so bad now! She's in her 60's; so my neices are like my sisters. My daughters are the age of my great neices.

The mortuary people will not even talk to anyone else. I told my neices to get the mother to sign a confidentiality release form. We'll see. I haven't even been able to make myself leave the house to buy a suit. I'm thinking that I'll wear what I wore at my Mother's funeral. I need to put a good standard black suit in the closet and hope that I don't get too fat for it when needed. You know that I'm in a funk, when I don't care to go shopping.

Thanks to everyone for their condolences.

• flipper
    flipper

MS McDucket - My wife and I send our deepest condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit