Let's share some happiness!!!

by momzcrazy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

momz and I are friends. I was trying to be funny. my bad. I'll leave.

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Momz,

In am about to change my life beyond all recognition to find the happiness i know awaits me.

I have no doubt and no fear about what i am about to do. I know that the person for whom i am about to make these changes feels the same

This is me a deeply conservative British male doing this and i feel totally at ease

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q_WEvqxxQiU Lou reed

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q4WHEnBafYQ Labi Siffre

Two songs one happy and the other happy and contemplative

Regards

David

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    momz and I are friends. I was trying to be funny. my bad. I'll leave.

Don't leave honey! You have a great way of sharing the happiness, huh? Sorry I was busy and couldn't check before now. And um I googled it, and . Is the party at your house or mine?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

David, I am sure you will find all the happiness you deserve.

Calico, why are you feeling poorly? Not from the birth I hope.

momz

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

right so the weather isn't so great here - a little on the chilly side (about 19 degrees celcius) and for durban that is actually very chilly esp. when it's raining and the aircon is working!!!

BUT that means I'm dressed all nice and warmly - sipping on some damn delicious coffee. I know I have a good book at home that I can sink my teeth into and the most comfortable bed to snuggle into.

I have my health, I have a good job, I have family and friends that love me and that I love. I have beautiful pet cat and I have the gift of life.

And next weekend is the looooooooooooooooooooong weekend - Let the sun shine in so I can go and laze by the pool and deepen this tan I got going.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I just started a 3 day weekend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit