Let's share some happiness!!!

by momzcrazy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

It is a beautiful day. The sun is out and the birds are singing. I have wonderful friends, a precious man I love, and healthy happy kids.

Can anyone join me in sharing the love and beauty in their life?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4

momz

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I am very sad no one can find something to share. Are we here to b*tch about our life then? Surely there is something you can share!

momz

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep!

I have a wonderful wife of 33 years who seems to still love me - a miracle indeed I think!

My three grandmunchkins are wonderful members of my family.

The sun is out here - though a bit cold - and I can hear the birds that are indicating that Spring might actually arrive sometime soon.

Life is good.

Jeff

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thanks for that!

See, there are good things out there!

momz

• Deidra
    Deidra

It is a beautiful day here in Ohio also. Cold but sunny. I also have a wonderful life now. I have God, a wonderful husband, and my daughter is the love of my life. I enjoy each day and the challenges they bring. I feel that when the day comes that we don't encounter challenges, then we are no longer living. Therefore, I cherish each day that I have breathing and am blessed to share them with my husband and daugher.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It is a beautiful day indeed. I think I need to get outside.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

It is indeed a gorgeous day here in NC. 69 degree's today & supposed to reach in the 70's tomorrow.

I'm on my way out of my office to go spend the rest of the afternoon with my wonderful 9 yr old son. I then have my kick boxing class tonight, which I love!!

Life is good.... Have an awesome husband & son & just couldn't ask for anything better than that!!

babygirl..........

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I haven't slept well in 3 days, my knees hurt constantly and my pants were on backwards today and again no one told me just like when I had on two different shoes

But I woke up this morning, my children are healthy, happy and as usual a pain in the ARSE, my husband is still hanging around even though menopause threatens his very life each time he puts a damn blanket on me at night, I have a wonderful career so yes I have much happiness in my life despite the bumps in the road

Thanks for asking and sharing!

nj

OH and I just found out that my youngest son received a music scholarship $4000.00 per semister all he has to do is say yes I'll go to your college! So I'm a very happy mommy right about now!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Oh, sure Momz! It's a great day here in Michigan. Spring is almost here, I hope. I got home from work at 1:00 and i had a good $ day at that. I found my invitation stuck in the door to the wine and stale bread party. Big deal. It wasn't intended for me personally as I saw that my neighbors had also gotten one, shit.

Well, at least now I know what cong territory I live in. They don't know I live here, but that's a a plus! Anyways, it's my men's bowling league night, starts at 6;00. Lots of beer by the pitcher and all that good worldy association !!

Oh, hey Momz!!! I am at this very moment priming the pump for tonight. I am sipping on you know what!!!!YUP! Jack and Ginger !!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM so gooood.

Take care all!!

NMG

• R.Crusoe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit