Hello !

by lancelink 16 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
    zeroday

Everyone has their own avenue of exit...for some fading is the right way for some like me I wanted a clean break being in for 28 years all adult life it was the only for me...just find your freedom anyway you can live your life and don't look back...

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Hey Lancelink.. Nice to hear your story. How far along are you with the fade now? x

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi lancelink - I guess we all do what's best of us - so fading the way you did was right for you?

Since leaving have you any desire to go back into the priest field?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

hey lancelink

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

A pleasure to make your acquaintance lancelink. Thanks for the story.

BTW, how many here remember the secret chimp and Mata Hairy ?

• JK666
    JK666

lancelink,

Welcome to JWD, and thank you for sharing your story.

JK

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Welcome to JWD lancelink. All of us got out in the way that was best for them. Some have chosen to stay in because of their loving concern for family still in. Everyone here is different.

Thanks for sharing your story.

momz

• StAnn
    StAnn

Hi, Lancelink, welcome. Glad to read your story.

If you want some support from others who've had both the JW and Catholic experience, check out http://www.catholicxjw.com/

Email the webmaster. We have a yahoo! group where we discuss our experiences and support each other. He can send you an invite, if you'd like to join and talk with us. We have at least one seminarian on the group, so you might find a kindred spirit!

Best of luck in your fade.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hi Lancelink

WELCOME

Thanks for telling your story, many of us, myself included just faded away. I hope you will come here if you need support and just to talk. Its not easy at first and most of us have been there done it.

Velvetann

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome Lancelink....

I hope this board continues to give you encouragement and the strength you need to go on with your life. Thanks for sharing your story!

babygirl....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit