I got my invitation did you?

by RR 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    a special talk to" Who is qualified to rule mankind?" on April 6, 2008

"Same old, same old", eh? Still the same old hang-up on "qualifying"!

BTW Hasn't this title been used before?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

No invitation, but I might just go anyway so my wife can see the JWs at their happiest moment all year. She's never been to a JW function and says I owe her one meeting.

• sspo
    sspo

I won't get one but i know i will get a few phone calls to attend.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Found it stuffed in a neighbor's gate.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I do think it's a sign of how far gone you're considered to be! First year I got an invite, and strangely went, I dont know why, second year I got an invite, but did not go, This year the family haven't even mentioned it, Guess they've finally realised I'm not just 'Weak' I'm Wicked!

Poppy

• llbh
    llbh

I never get one these days even though my ife is a JW.I have not been for to the memorial for 8 or 9 years.

This year when the memorial is on i am going to be somewhere totally different to the Kh and i am so looking forward to it

Regards

David

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well... this year - I found one on the porch when I went outside to feed the cats.

Evidently they went through the entire mobile home park... as my mother-in-law also had one stuffed in her door.

It had a computer generated label sticker with the address and time of the local KH (the one that is right behind the mobile home park).

I also noticed that there was one or two fluttering about in the street later... I thought about ringing them up and telling them to come over and pick up their litter that they left strewn about.

Regards,

Jim TX

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I haven't yet received my shredder food, but the mail hasn't yet come today and it is likely I will be getting one of those things to feed to my shredder.

And, I hope there is a horrible blizzard that day so they have to cancel it.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I got the invite but no mags...I think I've been CHEATED!

Actually the kid that brought the invite is a friend of my youngest son. He was alone at my door so I can assume he was out in the field with my older son. The one I kicked outta my house for being a drunken, meth-using asshole that got us thrown onto the street and left us homeless. (ON PURPOSE) Now before anyone judges me, he has cost us two homes. I tried hard to help him, to encourage him, to send him to college, and he rejected it all. So I have let him go and banned him from my new home because that is what I had to do to keep a roof over our heads.

Now, he knocked and acted like he was surprised to see me. He looked out toward the street a couple of times so I figure our older boy was putting him up to coming to the door. He didn't even know when the memorial was! He gave me the Invite around the 1st and he said it was on Saturday! LOL

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Tanya Roberts invited me to a time-share in Las Vegas, baby.
    If I thought I would meet her, I might go.

But if I could resist her, there ain't no way I am going to share my
    time with the JW's.

Also, other than my wife, I wasn't invited by a dub. But I will be. I will be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit