I got my invitation did you?

by RR 30 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

Well here I am having a Bible study at my home and the doorbell rings, the door opens and closes, I hear a few voices. She comes back and hands me the March 1 Watchtower, March 8 Awake and a invitation to the Memorial on March 22, 2008 and a special talk to" Who is qualified to rule mankind?" on April 6, 2008.

So did you get yours?

RR

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

No, ever since my head spun around and I foamed at the mouth, they seem afraid to come to my door. It's not my fault they called in the middle of my Halloween party is it?

momz

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Dude!

You are SO lucky!

I'd go, but I'm going to be busy poking Jehovah in the eye that day.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, so I won't be able to make it.

Tell the Bro's I said, "Hi." OK?

• noni1974
    noni1974

No I didn't get one. I'm not popular. I did get a free news paper today so someone loves me.

• free2think
    free2think

Nope, i think they like to forget they know where i live. Suits me fine too.

• VM44
    VM44

"Who is qualified to rule mankind?" in 2008?

The same who conquered the world in the 1970's!

• Currientology
    Currientology

I got 2 !!!!!

One from the in-laws yesterday... and one from the knockers today.

I'm not a whitness and I'm not going. My wife was... But she left the Org soon after we began dating.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

This will be the first time in 35 years I am not going to Memorial. I had almost even forgotten about it.

momz

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

""Who is qualified to rule mankind?" in 2008?
    The same who conquered the world in the 1970's! "
    ---

So the answer would be crazy arrows from space!

• Maddie
    Maddie

No I haven't got one and don't want one either thank you.

Maddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit