Anybody Here Into the Poetess/Punk-Rocker Patti Smith?

by Rapunzel 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

I think Homer needs to light up a fatty.

JK

• Dagney
    Dagney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjQimIWClEw

Sorry, I don't know Patti for her drug use. I know her for her music, for nursing a sick husband, mostly retiring from music to raise her children, and as one of my favorite female voices in rock and roll.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

JK

JK . . . ROFLMFAO!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Hey guys I lit up a mountain of fatties in my time, maybe thats why I'm so anti-drug now......could be

To give credit to Patti Smith she did write some interesting material

• lawrence
    lawrence

Saw Patti play in Boston in my punk rock days, think I painted one side of my face with a dollar sign, the other with SS. Homer, those fatties must have been in the days of nickel bags. Then again, I hear the winds scream, "roll over rover and let Homer take over!" Tell me the winds don't cry Mary, eh Homer?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Quit picking on me guys , I'm a very sensitive person you know

To relax myself now I'm going to have light one up and play " Stairway To Heaven " backwards.... there are you happy ........sheesh

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Patti Smith did a LOT of work with Blue Oyster Cult (which is how I got introduced to her). She sang a duet on "Revenge of Vera Gemini" and wrote Debbie Denise, Shooting Shark, Fire of Unknown Origin, and probably some other BOC tunes that escape me right now.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Nos- I forgot that about BOC and Patti - thanks.

Homer - when you hear "number 6", backwards, then know that Aleister lives in Jimmy Page's axe. Enjoy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit