Been on JWD One Year Now - It's Been Nice Getting to Know You All

by flipper 37 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

TIRED OF THE Hypocrisy- Thanks Tired, I appreciate it very much. I enjoy your contributions to the board as well !

CASPER- With all that you have been through in your life Casper, I'm so glad you started posting on JWD again ! You have a positive spirit about you in your communication skills ! Keep on postin' sis ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• lancelink
    lancelink

I just signed on several week ago, and I really appreciate your comments and more importantly your honesty !

Thank you

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all the comments !

JAGUAR BASS- I have enjoyed getting to know you too ! You like cool music like my wife and I - it would be great some day to see you play in your band !

SNOOZY- Thank you very much. I do remember you have some really great things you comment on in your posts ! Keep it up !

OOMPA- It's been a real pleasure to see the humor , sarcastic wit, and stamina you have displayed in what you have to endure my friend. You are an inspiration to me. It's not easy standing up for what you believe in , in a religiously divided house , however I think you are handling it quite well - just keep as close to those kids as you can bud ! Someday we will have to golf sometime ! I look forward to speaking with you more in the future ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

LANCELINK- Hey thanks my newbie friend. Sometimes I'm honest to a fault - but I feel with so many fake people in this universe , it's a good way to roll. I appreciate your comments ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Mr. Flipper/AKA site shrink......one whole year. WOW......and I've been here over 6 years and you have more posts then me. I'd better get my ass in gear.

Anyway...

...one year of laughs, hugs, sadness, encouragement, helping, consoling, learning, teaching, joking, tears, playing, singing, loving, yelling, witnessing, ....you're still here and we love it. Mrs. Flipper too!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and I have enjoyed your contribution

• oompa
    oompa

Flipper, I have us a 9:10 tee time at Pinehurst number 2 for next Monday!!!................oompa

• horrible life
    horrible life

Thank YOU Mr. and Mrs. Flipper. Have enjoyed you. Gotta love this place!! Feels like home and family.

• BFD
    BFD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E72SznGatOw

This place wouldn't be the same without you Flipper. I really enjoy your humor and your true loving kindness comes through in all of your posts (sans the pie hole comment ).

I'm so glad you and Mrs. Flipper are here.

BFD

• flipper
    flipper

TATIANA- Thanks for the kind words , sis ! It is true we all run the gamut of emotions here on the board from laughter to sadness, we've seen love on the board , and hatred at times. But through it all I think the positives outweigh the negatives . I just want to be a positive force.

STILLA- Thanks for your kind words. If we meet you this summer and you are as good looking as the female in your avatar , and you are still an ex-elder , you'll have some explaining to do ! LOL!

OOMPA- I'd love to golf Monday , but have to work all night Sunday night. I'll take a raincheck though !

HORRIBLE LIFE- Thanks. I feel like many here are like family too .

BFD- Thanks buddy. I appreciate it ! It truly is amazing how big our pieholes can get - myself included . Mrs. Flipper loved your u-tube ! Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit