Been on JWD One Year Now - It's Been Nice Getting to Know You All

by flipper 37 Replies latest jw friends

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

I agree with all of the comments. It is so nice to have a place where we can talk about

our life, family, religion, and problems without the fear of being being turned into the

elders or being tagged as an apostate.

TooBad TooSad

• minimus
    minimus

A big shout out to the Flippers. It's nice having you folks here. The positive energy is refreshing!

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'm very glad you and Ms. Flipper are here.

Nice post.

OM

• flipper
    flipper

HOPE 4 OTHERS- Thanks for your support- I appreciate it !

CALIBER- I just believe in standing up for people who have gotten knocked around in life by the " Jehovah's Witness " cult. If they come here and get knocked around again ; I'll still stand up on their behalf ! I'll try to be diplomatic and peaceful in doing it , but I will stand up. I'll keep the posts coming- thanks so much ! Peace.

PIONEER SPIT- Thanks, I'll keep it up !

COCO- Hey guy ! Thanks for the thumbs up ! But you and the others therapy is free of charge ! Don't wanna have to pay taxes on the 5 cents I earn ! LOL!

JK- You are a great friend and I'm glad I met you as well here ! You remind me of good buddies I had for years that no matter how seldom you see them - the good feelings still remain the same ! You are a great person my friend !

SEARCHER- Thanks Searcher, I appreciate your kind words.

FREE 2 THINK- Thanks for the nice thoughts !

NINJA- This smelly dolphin can get pretty cheeky mate ! Might come squirt water on ya , or invite you and your dolphin wife over to swim with me dolphin wife and me ! Wouldn't that take the cake ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

only 1 year on JWD - I thought you'd been here years.

Thanks for all your thought provoking topics - I don't always post a comment but always read them.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah peace out Flipper! Or as you dolphins like to say: EEERRH EEEEEEEEEEEERH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!! EEEEEEEEEER!!!

• flipper
    flipper

TOO BAD, TOO SAD- Thanks . It is great to have a place to come to share our lifes problems and talk about things without fear of being busted by the elders ! I agree.

MINIMUS- Thanks, Minimus. I like the way you roll as well ! I've always tried to be a positive person - even in my darkest hours at time in experiences in life. I try to see the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak !

OPEN MIND- Thanks friend, I appreciate the support ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

QUIETLY LEAVING- Thanks for your support. I really enjoy getting to know you folks too, and helping out where I can.

WITNESS 007- Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure real dolphins can make the noise better than me ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit