Roll Call - Muster Time ...

by snowbird 50 Replies latest jw friends

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Almost- wouldn't that be Jedi MIND thingy?! Thanks for the greeting Syl! Is it cold in your neck of the woods? Windy here...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I'm here..........but I think I left my brain in another room........need sleep....batteries depleted.........arrrrrrrrr!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Has your daughter tried them yet? If you can't convence your own child, I don't think you'll have a chance with me.

No. I can't get that little, impertinent heifer to take a bite of them. She turns up her nose at her heritage.

I'm here - I'm at work though so I'm in and out, mostly in and just goof'n off at work today

nj

Hey Ex. Glad you're over that nasty flu bug.

myah.

Howdy Pioneer Dribble.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Thanks for the greeting Syl! Is it cold in your neck of the woods? Windy here...

Sunny and warm.

I'm here..........but I think I left my brain in another room........need sleep....batteries depleted.........arrrrrrrrr

Get some rest, Double O. It does wonders.

Sylvia

• nsrn
    nsrn

Me! I'm here, not near as much as I used to be, but I still like to keep up with y'all.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Me! I'm here, not near as much as I used to be, but I still like to keep up with y'all.

Hey there, NSM. Good to see you whenever!

Sylvia

• Gopher
    Gopher

Popping in for a look-see near the end of my lunch hour.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Popping in for a look-see near the end of my lunch hour.

Hi there, my very first JWD friend! What it be like???

Sylvia

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> Almost- wouldn't that be Jedi MIND thingy?!

Well NO WONDER it never works for me! You need a mind to do it? Yeah, pretty much puts me outta the running...

Dave

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    Hey Ex. Glad you're over that nasty flu bug.

Thanks snowbird, much better still not 100% but I'll take this over last week anytime!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit