Roll Call - Muster Time ...

by snowbird 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm here

I've just been stuck in the weirdest time warp - I thought it was two hours later than it is until I just glanced at my computers clock!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'm here.

No. Wait. I'm gone to lunch!

-Aude.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm here

I've just been stuck in the weirdest time warp - I thought it was two hours later than it is until I just glanced at my computers clock!

OK now, my friend, watch yourself!

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm here.

No. Wait. I'm gone to lunch!

-Aude.

Lunch is my favorite time of day!

Sylvia

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I'm here, when I can be, been busy at work and I haven't had much of a chance to keep up with things.

Speaking of lunch - had a wonderful lunch with Mary today.

BB

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

eww...just saw this thread. I left work at 3:00 because we're having the worse snow storm of the season. up to 13inches. it's supposed to continue to snow until 4pm tomorrow. I took some pictures this morning before I left for work. Again about 3:30 and I'll take a couple more before dark and again in the morning. I'll post them if they're cool.

So...I'm hear.

lisa

• snowbird
    snowbird

Speaking of lunch - had a wonderful lunch with Mary today.

BB

Good on you, BB, for checking in. Tell Sister May hi!

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

So...I'm hear.

lisa

Hey Lisa-Lisa. Sorry about the snow.

Sylvia

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> it's supposed to continue to snow until 4pm tomorrow. I took some pictures this morning before I left for work.

When I started work this morning at 830am (at home, sitting in my chair, with the blinds open) there wasn't a snowflake to be found. By noon, everything was completely covered. And now it's blowing by in giant, wintry, amorphous specters.

Pretty, but I surely wouldn't wanna be out in it!

Dave

• Uncertain
    Uncertain

And actually logging in two days in a row. I generally just lurk in the open areas and log in about once a month. If this keeps up, I'll lose my newbie status.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit