I have been Labeled

by The Doc 58 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• The Doc 58
    The Doc 58

It has finally happened after a year of not attending meetings and so forth. My cousin emailed me and said that he heard I was an apostate.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

You have finally made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the apostate side..

What a proud moment for us all here.......makes me teary eyed....

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

That's what the Witnesses do best! Label people. That's all they ever do...

• dawg
    dawg

It reminds me of the Monty Python movie "The holy Grail"... when they run to that old lady and say "if you don't appease us we will say neick again"... she says "do your worst". It's hilarious... "apostate" hurts me about as much as someone saying neick.

• Superslave
    Superslave

I haven't been to a meeting in nearly a year & I don't have a lable. I feel a little left out :(

• real one
    real one

good, i hope you feel good about it...you should look over journey-ons letter to her sister and pick out some things to e-mail back..its on that subject

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

You know the thing about labels?

You don't have to let 'em stick to you!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Being labeled stinks. But I can say I would rather be labeled an apostate than a jw! Did you know that on the dubious word of my husband neglecting/abusing pioneer mother-in-law my wife's family thinks we are demonized? LOL I hope so! Demons are much more interesting and better company than a bunch of addleminded, maggots that think THEY are God's chosen people! LOL

Wear that label proudly! Like a badge of honor.....

• shell69
    shell69

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

what fantastic news.

the lemmings can't bother you anymore!

Celebrate!

Shell69

• shell69
    shell69

DAWG;

HAVE A POSTER ON THE WALL OF MY OFFICE;

I'M NOT THE MESSIAH, I'M A VERY NAUGHTY BOY!

Shell69

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit