Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie (redux)

by Leolaia 119 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The old thread is back thanks to Simon migrating JWD to JWN, so please head over there:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/77915/1/Rutherford-Exposed-The-Story-of-Berta-and-Bonnie

There is a LOT of new stuff there.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I found the info via google. I stared to download it, and in fact, downloaded a few pages until I realized how many pages it contained. I bookmarked it for the future so I can download the pages I want. Sounds interesting. I am sure it took a lot of time and research to come up with all the information contained in the article.

• Tara N Seals
  • careful
    careful

Wow, someone has resurrected one of Leolaia's old posts. It's a blast from the past, sort "old fresh air"!

• ekaiser83
    ekaiser83

Hey,

I realize this thread is old, but could someone please point me to that copy of the watchtower where they mentioned “Princess Bonnie Balko and Prince Joseph Balko”

They were born at Beth Sarim. I thought I saved the picture way back, but I guess I didn’t.

Thanks

• Ding
    Ding

I thought for a moment that Leolaia had returned.

Then I saw the date.

Too bad.

She always posted interesting stuff.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    He was some work ol Rutherford. Before the advent of the internet, most people would only have thought of such things as rumours.
  • road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Back in the 50s my mother knew about these scandals. It was harder then to prove things than now. Even then as a child I could weigh the likelihood that it was true.

• Listener
    Listener

ekaiser83

This website contains a mountain of information and it finally led me to what you are asking. You will find the Watchtower printed it in their publication called 'Messenger' Saturday July 25th, 1931

https://www.catholic-forum.com/members/popestleo/1931_Messenger_Beth_Sarim.pdf

• Sektenkult
    Sektenkult

its funny that you cant sent virtual flowers on find a grave to russel but his mother her flower site is filled with garbish like "see you in paradise" and sent 2021 what is very very shocking

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit