Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie (redux)

by Leolaia 119 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• free2think
    free2think

Thank you Leolaia, and everyone else that put this together.

This is great, im really want to share this with my jw brother, its the kind of thing i know he'll read.

• VM44
    VM44

Another question:

"When Rutherford came to California and was staying at Beth Sarim, did he ever visit his wife who was living in the Los Angeles area (Monrovia, California)?"

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Wow! This is all news to me (I'm still kinda new here). This would make a good book.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks Leo.

I arrived here towards the tail-end of this thread, but it was invaluable and has led to one of those obsessive thoughts that get lodged in the brain !!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks Leo You have done a great job in making this info available again.

I think your intro in Post 1 is an excellent way to present a synopsis of what the thread originally contained.

Excellent job

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Wasn't this in the "Best Of" for awhile? I remember reading it when I first got on the board. Anyways I really dig the Rutherford keg picture. Sorry but he just looks damn cool in it. I don't care how mean or what he setup...the hat the lean damn exuding coolness.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Incredible. Makes me sick.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yes it was in the Best of. But for some reason some threads on JWD get corrupted. I know it happened once with a good thread about abuse. So it isn't unheard of

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Yea I just thought it was in there as recently as October or November.

• VM44
    VM44

The original "Berta and Bonnie" thread is still in the database, The search function "sees" it, but it is not accessible to the users of the forum. Simon will have to make repairs to the database in order to bring it back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit