Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie (redux)

by Leolaia 119 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Farkel you are a legend everyone knows that. Larc too was a legend, never forgotten. I think we are all grateful to Leolaia for putting the pieces together too. I hope she makes a book of all this someday, and I am sure there will be appropriate acknowledgements.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm grateful to Farkel that he brought the story to our attention. Had he not done so there would be no confirmation. But, Leolaia deserves thanks also, for verifying it. Moreover, just yesterday I tried to find the story and all I got was an error. She "resurrected" it for us. Thanks to the both of you.

• Mary
    Mary

Holy crap! I don't know what I find more disturbing: the fact that the second President of the Borganization who uh, had a direct line to God was apparently committing adultery, or the fact that any woman would be sexually attracted to him in the first place.

I have a feeling that if this ever got out to the average Witness, their reaction would be either:

1. Total disgust, and may get them to examine the history of the religion in closer detail
    2. Rationalize his behaviour by saying "Well King David also committed adultery, but Jehovah still used him!"
    3. Ignore the evidence and put it all down to "apostate propaganda".

Thanks so much to Farkel for first breaking the news (I never saw the original post) and to Leolaia for keeping it in the forefront.

What I find interesting is that there is strong circumstantial evidence now that the first two Presidents of the Craptower Society had mistresses, yet they had the balls to claim that the Creator of the universe was working solely through them. What's the medical terminology for that sort of thinking?

Assholes.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Farkel I too really appreciate all the investigative work you've done. This redux version is very valuable and easier to manage and as Jgnat mentioned Leo has put a lot of scholarship into it too. Thanks to both of you. This Rutherford story is huge and what a gangsta he was.

ql

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I forgot to mention that I hope Lady Lee made a note of it to correct the error on the Best of Rutherford thread.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A public apology from me to Leolaia is obviously called for from myself. I should have known and waited until all responses were in. SORRY

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If I recall correctly there was a thread where someone realized the original thread was somehow corrupted. Quite a few of us realized the importance of the info in the original thread. Leolaia and a few others tried to contact Farkel as well as others who had contributed to the thread by PM to see if anyone had saved the entire thread. I believe there was debate that the last few posts were missing from everything that had been originally posted. Sadly no one had saved them.

At any rate Leolaia took it upon herself to try to rebuild the original thread and on page 1 of this thread clearly gave authorship of the original data to Farkel as well as larc (who had familial knowledge of much of the goings-on)

Farkel, I think you are brilliant. You presented a bombshell and many people, too many to recall at the moment, picked your bombshell up and did the research necessary to validate both your and larc's data so there would be no question regarding its authenticity

And I certainly think Leolaia deserves the credit for making the data available again.

• Mary
    Mary

I'm just wondering: Would Ray Franz have any knowledge of this??? Is there anyone on here who has contact with him?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Farkel steps forward to offer his hand of friendship to fellow long-time fighter for facts and reliable information about the WTS. Leolaia reaches out to take it and shake it and Farkel grabs her in a moment of passion and sweeps his arms around her and pushes her closer to him with the hopes of at least getting a little kiss.

She punches him straight away in the face. Ok. Fine. It's ok that we work well together on projects and the material is always better when we work together than when we don't on a project, Leolaia. But how did your learn to with that right cross like that? I didn't grab your behind or anything. I just asked you to marry me.

Heh, heh.

It's all good.

Farkel

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Good to see fellow warriors for the truth happy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit