Your car is a giveaway for your sexual orientation?

by gaiagirl 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

Only a knuckle drager would come up with an explenation like that....

Our gay neighbor drves an old late model white chevy pickup...guess that means he likes old white men, eh?....

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No, it means he's broke and didn't graduate beauty school.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

My sister says they advertise Subaru on the LOGO channel all the time. That's her new favorite channel since I outed her. She has a fascination with Home Depot too. She can build a killer porch, let me tell you!

momz

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I drive a red and black 97 Eagle Talon. I guess that makes me a teenaged or twentysomething boy.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29
    I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I must be confused.

LOL BFD, mine is dark green with tinted windows. My last one was also dark green with tinted windows and a 4 1/2 " lift and sexy smittybuilt running boards. Sadly it was totaled 2 years ago. I still mourn it. I used to have pics of it on my myspace.

I have heard the lesbians & suburus thingy before, I jdon't think its absolute, but I do see alot of suburu outbacks here with triangle or rainbow stickers, and they are always the green ones or sage green ones. The color thing is more the stereotype I think. My jeep Ch is green, I just like the color.

I love to see big macho trucks with gay stickers, its just so funny to observe others reactions to that. I think its cool to be anti-type.

to the "big truck small dick" comment, its funny but not always true.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I drive a turbo 2001 VW Jetta as a daily driver. And I like it.

I am not gay OK?

I have an Isuzu Trooper with mud tires as backup and my wife drives an Expedition. She gets the new stuff and I get stuck with the hand me downs.

I swear one day I will get a macho Miata....

Burn

• FlyingHighNow
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here's another pic of my baby:

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I dont know FHN, but a woman in a red sports car just screams "I'm one hot babe"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I dont know FHN, but a woman in a red sports car just screams "I'm one hot babe"

He he. Hey, did I tell you? I got the other control arm fixed and put breaks on all around. No more noise when I stop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit