Your car is a giveaway for your sexual orientation?

by gaiagirl 56 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Speaking of Prius, this is hilarious!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsvoMhrUqWA

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

BFD: Naw, not confused - just "straight acting". ;-)

My partner drives a full-size pickup (me: 2 seater that gets 32 mpg - EDIT: but, no, it's not a Miata). He got out of his truck in a parking lot one day to hear, "No way, he's not gay - gays don't drive trucks." I guess the rainbow sticker was an indication, but not enough to convince.

My (straight) brother-in-law is the only guy I know that has a Miata.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

But is he a JW? Doesn't he know he supposed to drive 4 door cars? LOL

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I always think of lesbians when I see Subarus and Birkenstocks. My sister drives a Honda sedan and her girlfriend drives a big ass pickup. BUT they bought each other Birkenstocks for Christmas.

momz

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

I catch the bus so...

Obviously I'm polyamorous with so many people on my route.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

this is a funny thread. Gave me a few chuckles. I live in the Palm Springs area, kind of a gay and lesbian capital. I have noticed they drive cute sports cars, or Mercedeses. There are a lot of luxury cars around here too - I've seen more Rolls Royces for instance than I ever thought I would. And Italian cars whose names I can't pronounce. Wonder what it means if you drive a Crown Vic? A secret desire to be a cop? My only stereotype is that I seriously believe that Volkswagon Rabbits and Volkswagon vans are driven by losers. Based on past experience. Sorry about that if you drive a VW, folks.

• JK666
    JK666

BFD,

I drive a Saab convertible, and I am straight. I even have a springform pan and an espresso maker. Stereotypes are not always right. Unless you drive a Miata or a Jag.

JK

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I heard it was related to the size of one's manhood

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

what if you are bisexual like me?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

You would drive a japanese pickup of course---LOL

Share this

Google+