Way to go granny!!

perfect10perfect10perfect10perfect10perfect10

womanwomanwomanwoman

And your fav, just for you granny!!

teaseteasetease

love ya-shell

• mouthy
    mouthy

I love all these pictures Shell.... Your all so clever. Thanks you sure are a crazy blonde NOT DUMB though(((HUG

• oldflame
    oldflame
    Im not called mouthy for nothing

Well maybe not dear, But I'll just bet that God was smilin on you when this was all going down. Your doing the right kind of work He wishes us to do and ya know what darlin ? You can't go wrong in that ! Luv Ya your a babe through and through ! Big air kiss:11647

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I love you Granny!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Big air kiss:11647 Oh Old flame I LOVE it...Void YOU to share this with me. Thanks

• uninformed
    uninformed

You are a better person than I am.

I would like to help the JW's understand the need to examine their own religion, especially since they (we used to) go door to door telling everyone else to do so, but I just can't find it within myself to have the compassion for them that your post displayed.

Brant

• mouthy
    mouthy

but I just can't find it within myself to have the compassion for them that your post displayed.

Oh I am sorry to read that. Those poor souls are out in the heat, cold, sleet, all because a bunch of old men want to live in Luxury in Brooklyn Bethel THEY DONT GO OUT!!! Knocking! I wish you could at lest feel sorry for the "flock" that are followers of the "Wolf"

Never mind I love ya for being honest. (HUG)

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Mouthy ; great work. you are truely blessed with the TRUTH... JOHN

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Mouthy, I wish you were my granny! alt

In my long hours of net-surfing, I came across this pic a while back and thought of you immediately. I saved it and then forgot about it, until now. Now this is no way meant to be offensive, because I know you're a Christian, but to me it paints your personality perfectly. So, "hell" doesn't mean something bad to me here, just that you give 'em hell when you need to get your point across. I love you for that!!

alt

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Hats off to ya Granny, your pretty cool!

With love,

Hope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit