V Counts 480 HOURS of Service in February!!

by V 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Ok, it was site maintenance. Commented on Don's video. Plus I did my usual thumbs up and down clicks until it tells me to "wait a few minutes" and won't let me do anything else. The negative and angry comments always make me smile, because I know your videos are getting through to them.

Great work. Who was the female voiceover? Sexy!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

480 HOURS of Service?

Does that not warm your heart?

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

wow another couple of amazing video's!

Enjoyed both, and i'm sure the work they will do will be so helpful.

I think the waking up and seeing the Watchtower say one thing and do another (example in video: Claiming the anointed is the same as the governing body/faithful slave) is something that began to happen to me. One thing it seems to take is a being critical of the leaders, something we were programed to not do. So thats the trick, trying to stop the mind from agreeing to everything without thinking first. Those who are ready can use video's and the books mentioned to free themselves.

Thanks V productions

CS 101

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

The videos are great! Thanks for sharing V. Peace, Lilly

• bebu
    bebu

Hats off to you, V. All your work is quality.

bebu

• undercover
    undercover

Remember, remember the video of V

The Watchtower comments not heard

I see no reason why V's plot

Cannot help set one free

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Awesome videos, V! Keep it up!

• Mary
    Mary

Great work V!! Yep, I think it's hilarious that we quite often put alot more time, effort and quality into the work exposing the Borg, than what we did when we were still in.

• Honesty
    Honesty

You can add 27 more hours to your total.

I downloaded all the videos and had a Watchtower Study with 12 'Bible' Studies one night.

There is only one problem. You will not be able to count them as Return Visits next month because all 12 canceled their 'Bible' Study with the Jehovah's Witnesses after eating popcorn, drinking Diet Coke and watchting the movies.

You can't count me either.

I Disassociated myself in 2004 and have been labeled 'apostate' by the Riders of the Scarlet Beaat.

• V
    V

Wish I could have joined the party!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit