V Counts 480 HOURS of Service in February!!

by V 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V

So my service overseer just called to get my time. A quick check on my YouTube account Watchtower Comments showed over 6,900 views in the month of February.

"That's 480 hours of witnessing this month, Brother. Oh, don't forget I have 145 subscribers, er...studies I mean."

I figure I can get my pioneer hours for the year in two months. Should I sign up?

To celebrate the success we are releasing two videos this week, one is the study for March 10 and an in depth interview with Don Cameron, author fo Captives of a Concept. Don consulted on this study and will also be our visiting speaker next week.

See the videos below. Enjoy!

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Are you serious? You actually submitted a service report with 480 hours on it? And he actually called you about it?

• V
    V
  • V
    V
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Beautiful interview with Don Cameron, V. Thank you for that.

I have been a fan of Don's since shortly after he released his book. It helped me in the healing process, though by that time I was already clear that Jehovah's Witnesses were not God's organization. I recommend it highly for lurkers or Jw's who need to get down to the basis of 'why did I accept this to begin with', or 'how can others claim to see through this, when it still resonates with me as having a ring of truth'.

Well done.

Jeff

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

How Fabulous, I'm Proud of ya young man

Hope4Others

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Far more educational and interesting than anything heard IN the WTS!

Good on ya... -Void

• kwr
    kwr

You seem to be starting your own cult.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Thanks V..... I look forward to each one of your studies. Count me in for your service hours and don't forget the "return visit" column.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Those hours are legitimate. However, have you considered selling the hours to those who did not make the quota for the month? you may have a successful business plan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit