V Counts 480 HOURS of Service in February!!

by V 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Dude, that's 6.8 regular pioneers worth!! I sure wish I still had my pioneer school book to give you.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Wow V, you could actually be the first pioneer making a liveable income.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Great videos, V. Why have the ratings and comments been disabled? I hope it's because of "site maintenance."

• t33ap80c
    t33ap80c

A PDF (Download) version of the book is only available at www.CaptivesOfaConcept.com

If you like the printed pages to always lie nice and flat when opened to any page, a coil binding version is also available there. Of course, the regular "perfect binding" version is also available.

Don
    www.CaptivesOfaConcept.com

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I watched the first video, noticing that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger effectively make up the Governing Body. And, when I saw those slimy humanoids all together, it was ugly.

• sacolton
    sacolton

V gives us spiritual food at the proper time. :)

• StAnn
    StAnn

I've watched them each at least twice, and some of them three times when I made my husband watch them with me, so put us down in your "return visit" column, also! And, since he's never been a JW, he could be considered a bonafide lead.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I am beginning to sound like a broken record, or you might say, a kingdom ministry (man, they are so repetitive and boring), but I have to say it again....

GREAT JOB V...

The Oracle

• dinah
    dinah

Did you hire someone to do that voice-over or is that you? Sounds very professional.

You're doing a good job.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Wow, so I am one of V's studies. Amazing. I wonder what my weekly study conductor who shows up at my door would make of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit