Lets talk about Jesus!

by real one 87 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Do you feel that Jesus can fufil His purpose in your life?

NO!!!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    what were they hiding..his family

And I don't know why either. Wouldn't he still be as "holy" if he was married? His message would remain the same, regardless.

momz

• sacolton
    sacolton

[temp thread hijack]

momz, when I was studying with an Elder in the Knowledge Book, I asked him what would happen in the New System if someone were to

accidently fall off a cliff or mountain - would they die? He said that people could die in the New System if they were careless, but I thought

of the scripture that says "no more death, sorrow or pain". So, before Adam sinned - could he have fallen from a mountain and not be hurt?

Even those who are resurrected on Earth, is it possible for them to not be injured? I guess gravity will be different somehow?

• real one
    real one

witness that is a lie

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

So then they would be dead forever? The resurrection is over at that point. Maybe the earth will be covered in bubble wrap, or humans will be bouncy and made of steel, like super heros.

I know, if some one died in the Paradise, they would get to go to heaven.

• real one
    real one

Luke 2:52 jesus became wise, and he grew strong. God was pleased with him and so were the people.

could we conclude from this scripture, which took place after Mary and Joseph found him in the temple at the age of 12,that he continued to go to the temple,ask questions and became a carpenter working with his step dad Joseph until he was 30?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

real one, I really appreciate what you are trying to do. But right now I feel like I am at an online bookstudy.

I'm going to go out and have a smoke.

momz

• JK666
    JK666

Jesus is just alright with me. Jesus is just alright, oh yeah.

JK

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Jesus is just alright with me. Jesus is just alright, oh yeah.

Love the Doobies. LOL.

• DJK
    DJK
    what were they hiding

I don't doubt a man named Jesus existed.

I have yet to find conclusive proof he was nothing more than the bastard son of the town whore. Maybe thats what they were hiding. IMO!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit